Go to footer

Having a Dollieh Identity Crisis

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Having a Dollieh Identity Crisis

Postby Kattriella » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:23 am

Can someone help me figure out who this gorgeous doll I just bought is?

I got her on eBay. She was nude, and the seller gave no other information other than the name of her face mold, the Mackie mold which is common on a lot of older collectors' edition Barbies. I'm just not sure which doll she is. (I bought her with the intent of rebodying her and using her for a vampire queen.) Can somebody help me out?

Her back says:

©1991 Mattel Inc.
Indonesia

if that helps.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Having a Dollieh Identity Crisis

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:49 pm

At first glance, she looks like one of the original version 2002 Barbie Birthstone Collection dolls.....Sept or Jan maybe? I think Jan 'cause of the lipstick and part...or if her eyeshadow is bluish, it might be the Sept....
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Having a Dollieh Identity Crisis

Postby Kattriella » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:19 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:At first glance, she looks like one of the original version 2002 Barbie Birthstone Collection dolls.....Sept or Jan maybe? I think Jan 'cause of the lipstick and part...or if her eyeshadow is bluish, it might be the Sept....

Thank you for you help! I looked both of those dolls, and I'd say she's definitely January. September has paler lipstick, compared to this girl who has (quite fittingly) garnet colored lips.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale