Go to footer

Meet Monday Jones

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Meet Monday Jones

Postby werepuppy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:25 am

Meet the other cousin of Wednesday Addams: Monday Jones*. As children, Monday and Wednesday were like mirrors of each other, but as they grew older that changed though they still have many similar things in common. Monday tends to be a little more elite in who she chooses to let around her and Ophelia is not one of those on her favoured list...

My second Momoko! This one is Quietude Dedication. This one struck me as being very like Wednesday, which put the idea of having the character of Monday around the place. Even though she's a bit more like my girl, that doesn't mean they get on. My only quibble about this doll is one of her stockings is ripped enough that half her foot rift through. The shoe covers it up but still.

(Also she doesn't stand so well in the shoes...)

(*Monday Jones was a character from the 90's The New Addams Family, featured in the episode "Keeping Up With the Jones". It's suggested that the Jones's are related to the family through Gomez.)
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Meet Monday Jones

Postby maywong » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:55 am

She looks so cute.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:52 pm

She is adorable! And so is the background XD
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Eseme » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:55 pm

Beautiful! She looks like she will fit right in.

And I love that she came from show lore, that is so cool!

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale