Go to footer

Other Hand Options fo Integrity Toys Dolls?

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Other Hand Options fo Integrity Toys Dolls?

Postby Kattriella » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:56 am

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any hands from any companies that can be interchanged with the ones from Integrity Toys Dolls, specifically the Homme dolls, but if there are some that fit any of the girls in any body style, that would be good to know, too. (I may not need to know this information, but someone else might.) Even with two different options per hand, that doesn't really offer much in the way of, well, options. I haven't seen a forum for this question, so I thought I'd ask it here and see if anyone has any info or ideas.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Other Hand Options fo Integrity Toys Dolls?

Postby maywong » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:08 pm

I would imagine that you could put any hands into the FR dolls. Their hand just pull out. If the hand you want has too big of a peg you can sand it down. If it's too small put some tape around the peg. It's fairly easy to mod the pegs to fit in the holes.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 pm

maywong wrote:I would imagine that you could put any hands into the FR dolls. Their hand just pull out. If the hand you want has too big of a peg you can sand it down. If it's too small put some tape around the peg. It's fairly easy to mod the pegs to fit in the holes.

I just don't know what other dolls have the right size of hands. Barbie's hands are too small for her own body, let along one of these tall girls, and the same goes for Ken. My collection only consists of Mattel, IT, and a couple of Obitsu girls, so I was hoping someone with a bigger collection might have done some experimenting.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Yeah, I had the same thought for my IT Homme body (which I used for my Hans DS doll head.).

I didn't like the IT hand with the pointed finger pose and planned to swap it out with a Volks Neo Goh guy hand but for some reason, I didn't do it in the end. Not sure why.
I think because he wears gloves so I figured you wouldn't really see the weird posed hand, but there must've been another reason, too, I didn't do swap the hands because NGG has half a dozen hands in various poses which are lovely.

Hmmmm.....I'll try to remember just WHY I didn't give him a new hand.....It could be that it just wouldn't exactly match the other hand in color, so I didn't go for it? Not sure, but I'll ask my sis if she recalls why I didn't swap out.....
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale