Go to footer

New OBITSU BODY 26cm.

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

New OBITSU BODY 26cm.

Postby Tasuke » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:40 am

so, i've finally got one of these coming, for my MegaHouse 1/6 Mikuru Asahina, after waiting on them to become available since their announcement back in 2017.

well, while they are STILL NOT WIDELY AVAILABLE OUTSIDE JAPAN, i did manage to stumble upon a japanese seller
that is offering a very small number of the pale skin, M-bust version, -exactly what i've been waiting for for my Mikuru- at a bit of a markup.
still, i've been waiting for like going on three years now, and i'm quite sick of it, so, overpriced or no, i'm grateful to pay, and elated that my Hunnie is finally going to get the body she deserves!!!

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Re: New OBITSU BODY 26cm.

Postby asenath_waite » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:36 am

Ooo, nice. I have a 22cm and a 24cm, but I haven't seen the 26cm before.
asenath_waite
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby maywong » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:18 pm

These look interesting.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Tasuke » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:21 am

asenath_waite wrote:Ooo, nice. I have a 22cm and a 24cm, but I haven't seen the 26cm before.

i picked up a pair of 24cm. as they first hit market beyond Japan a couple years back,
one each for my TAKARA/TOMY "Liccarize" Sakura Kinomoto
and MegaHouse Yuki Nagato.

OBITSU kind of behaved like they had the 26cm. all lined up to follow hot on the 24 and 22's heels,
but then near-total radio silence, -at least outside the home Japanese market- until now,
when an in-Japan sales source suddenly pops up on the BAY with like four of them, -including the one i bought- available to foreign buyers.

i've no idea why OBITSU is being so tight-fisted for so long about their fantastic-looking new 26 cm. but i wish they'd hurry up and get a reasonable supply built up to service international interests, already.

oh well, at least my darling Mikuru will finally be able to join these two cuties with her very own similarly realistic, well-proportioned body...

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby ugg333 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:24 pm

That body looks beautiful. I have 24 and love it.
ugg333
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Tasuke » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:58 am

New, AZONE Pure-Neemo-esque OBITSU body design, 24 and 26cm. both W (WHITE/Pale) skintone and M (MEDIUM) size bust;

i've heard complaints from at least one english-speaker out there in regards to the 24's hands looking rather like they are wearing heavy gloves.

evidently, OBITSU must have heard similar complaints Japanside in sufficient quantity to take the issue seriously, since the new 26's hands are far more appropriately slender and feminine;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale