Go to footer

Blue Girl

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Blue Girl

Postby werepuppy » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:58 am

Woo, my girl arrived! I first found out about this line of dolls via a doll instagram I follow. Granted, that user had managed to give theirs an epic face-up, but not the point here.

Made by Marmit for their Super Excellent Series, this is a Cybrene Girls Jewelborg Marine, whom I have decided to call Marnie because I am highly creative like that. The line comes from around 2001-2002, and appears to be Heshin Cyborg tributes. She's well articulated, if a bit floppy with age, and comes with three sets of hands, and a gun hand? I'm not actually sure what to call that.

The dress is from one of the Sanrio fashion packs, and the shoes are from a Creatable World pack. I'm thinking Marnie will fit in well around here!

Because I think it would be interesting/useful for people to see where she stood when compared with other 1/6 dolls.

... Thinking on it, I should have probably added a Hot Toys lady to the line up. Ah, well.
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Blue Girl

Postby Tasuke » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:13 am

if you were a bit adventurous, you could probably tighten those joints right up very nicely...
Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby maywong » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:27 am

Congrats on getting her.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby davidd » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:25 am

Cool new acquisition! I shall be looking forward to seeing how her personality develops as a member of The Room cast.
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Studio 126 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:30 am

Here's is some background music to play when you introduce her,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
Studio 126
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale