Go to footer

Frozen 2 Finale Elsa 11" Custom Doll

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Frozen 2 Finale Elsa 11" Custom Doll

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:13 am

The final gems arrived on Saturday, so I was able to add them to my custom Finale Elsa 11" Doll and take photos!!! I love how she came out!! She's one of my favorite Elsa dolls now!! I completely revamped her dress, cutting away the top entirely and also the bottom. From there, I added violet iridescent crystal organza, lined with mirror organza to make a more accurate, sheer flowing skirt and added 4 different colors and lengths of navette gems in AB colors to her bodice and skirt bottom. I removed her short lilac 'cape' and replaced them with ombre gradient white to violet thin chiffon so it 'flows' and drapes. I added thousands of tiny 1mm and 1.5mm AB crystal gems vertically down rows as well as AB crystal navettes, just like in the film. I added gems and pearls to her sleeves and restyled her hair and repainted her face. I added eyelashes and also rebodied her onto a high heeled feet Disney Store body because I can't stand those 'flat footed' new bodies! Yech! (So inelegant on a doll and it's not even proportionate/sculpted properly--the shape of the ankle is nonexistent and really badly done). Anyway, now she's perfect to my eyes and I went right out to take photos of her with Hans and the Nokk. :) I hope you like her, too!!!! Thanks for looking!!!!! God bless!

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Frozen 2 Finale Elsa 11" Custom Doll

Postby maywong » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:29 am

I love her! You did a great job on her outfit
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby victoriavictrix » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:01 am

I had to laugh at Elsa's reaction to the ice-memory of Hans in the glacier. "YUCK!"
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:08 am

Beautiful! I love what you did with the neckline...just brilliant!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby heatherchandler711 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:03 pm

So pretty, may I know what type of gems were used on the leggings and sandals?
heatherchandler711
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:43 am

maywong wrote:I love her! You did a great job on her outfit

Thanks, Ruth san! I'm so glad you like her so much! :hugs:

victoriavictrix wrote:I had to laugh at Elsa's reaction to the ice-memory of Hans in the glacier. "YUCK!"
That was funny! Her petulant look and haughty pose!!! :laughs:

kenaiqueen wrote:Beautiful! I love what you did with the neckline...just brilliant!
Thank you!!!! It really needed a lot of help so I figured, they would look very icy and AB and they did the trick! Thanks for liking it!

heatherchandler711 wrote:So pretty, may I know what type of gems were used on the leggings and sandals?
Thank you! I'm glad you like her. I used 1mm and 1.5mm faux crystal flatback gems on those parts. Thanks for asking!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale