Go to footer

Monster High? Ever After High?

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Monster High? Ever After High?

Postby Jobee » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:56 am

Anyone else still have Monster High or Ever After High dolls?

Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Monster High? Ever After High?

Postby WhiteDove01s » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:05 pm

I have quite a few of these in my "OOAKing supplies", all secondhand and most missing forearms or other parts, but a few complete ones. (The EO is the one who really collects them here - she buys goodwill box lots and I get all the doubles and incomplete dolls.) I have one complete orange kitty who is too pretty to OOAK but is still awaiting a name and backstory, my first one I got to sew for named Meritamen who will be staying as she now is (I changed her makeup a lot when I got her to something more historically accurate and she came with a stain on her chin that I have decided is oil because she likes to work as a mechanic), and a few others that probably won't get much change (there's a green one with black hair from the last box lot that I think I'll just change the eye color of, and I'm leaning towards keeping a whole blue fish girl because she's cute and has freckles). I don't really care much for the backstory/characters the dolls were sold as (hence blanking on most of the names), and the weird proportions keep me from using them for human characters... but I've found they work out very well for Nightmaren and other semi-eldritch things. I have a shelf of pending OOAK projects with two EA and two of the MH dolls on it awaiting time to work on them (and for my reroot needles to arrive... I think they've been lost in the mail...)
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tam I am » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:25 pm

I do! And I'm slowly working on getting more. I love the really extra MH dolls. Like the hydra twins, Miss Trotter, my inner monster, and Wydowna Spider. But I hope to get the yeti girl, because she's a fellow hairy girl with fangs. Will soon, Lord willing, have the ghost mermaid and Miss Long, who are coming to me from Alaska.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby davidd » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:56 am

Yup:

Monster High Vandala Doubloons

Monster High Lagoona Blue

Ever After High Cerise Hood

Monster High Rochelle Goyle

Monster High Toralei Stripe
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:12 am

I have just about one of each character, that could be bought at the store, and a bunch of reroots I did, currently in a couple of storage tubs in the closet because I have limited pet free/safe space in this house. The only thing that made me stop buying was the changing of the face molds and loss of articulation.

Never got into EAH but I picked up a blonde without clothes at a junk store with thoughts of customizing her but now she's in the got to go pile.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:51 am

We handle the Jackson Jekyll/Deuce 11" bodies almost every day for customs! They are great bodies for slim teen anime dolls, especially since Volks discontinued their 27cm dollfie line. :( We've had to try to find alternative bodies for the anime boys and MH boy bodies are near perfect! Long and lean!

But that doesn't really count since they aren't 'our' dolls and just the bodies anyway.

I never really got into MH but my sis and I do have one couple each of our favorites.

She has Abbey & Heath set (though she really doesn't care about them at all) they are stuck in the back of her closet.)

And I have customized (I repainted her faceup because I didn't like the factory face---too derpy) Catrine de Mew & a custom catboy I made for her I named Piero. :) Mostly cause I love white cats and purple! :)

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:36 pm

I still have all of my Monster High dolls stored away for safety. Their pets and purses are SOMEWHERE, but they're still mostly fully dressed in their original outfits, with the exception of a few pieces. Word of warning, DO NOT leave Luna Mothews' metallic headband on, it stains her ears orange.
Last edited by Kattriella on Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby davidd » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:02 pm

Monster High FRANKIE STEIN Ghouls Rule Version

Monster High LUNA MOTHEWS Boo York Boo York Version
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby davidd » Sat May 28, 2022 4:11 pm

Ever After High Dragon Games Raven Queen
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby davidd » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:11 am

Darling Charming is the kind of girl who brings a chainsaw to a sword fight.

davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale