Go to footer

Vivi and Sunny

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Vivi and Sunny

Postby Jobee » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:29 pm

I don't know if anyone else has interest in these dolls, but this is dollieh sanctuary, so here I post! These are Vivi and Sunny, two dollies from the Rainbow High line, which just released this month. I got the purple one and the yellow one because pretty. They're flying off the shelves in Walmart and Target, and on Amazon. So far, they're available in the USA and Canada, with other countries planned soon. I thought you guys might want a peek, so these are pictures of the two I bought.

Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Vivi and Sunny

Postby DollyKim » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:10 am

Saw them and was tempted to get my color. Definitely looking forward to more pics and a user review.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Jobee » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:19 pm

I sewed Vivi some pants today. Pretty happy I got them to fit on the first try! I hadn't made a pattern from scratch in years, but apparently I can still do it.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:02 pm

I still need to figure pants out. Sersee needs softer shorts that she can actually move in.

...Oddly, it's purple pants that I have to make too. LOL
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby WhiteDove01s » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:52 pm

These are kind of interesting. I'm not generally a fan of bigger-headed dolls (with a few monster/EA high exceptions for non-human characters on my shelves. It's complicated XD)... but the bodies have some nice curves and what look like decent joints. Now I'm all curious about headswap potential and height next to average Barbie...
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale