Go to footer

Freya head to any body help

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Freya head to any body help

Postby Hiro_heart » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:56 pm

I have a freya 1.5 version head I got recently but Hujoo went out of business and I cannot find a hujoo body for sale anywhere that would fit her, from the suggested ones Emory gave on the ebay auction I got her from.

Anyone know of other dolls from other companies I could fenagle her head to? Even one that's a little bigger would be awesome as she is to be a friend to my phoebe mouse doll and it would be cool if, as a cat, she could be a little taller. I don't know much about such things.
Hiro_heart
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Freya head to any body help

Postby TasiaChiba » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:28 pm

It can depend on what size body you want, as well. For example, an obitsu body should fit nicely. Or, you could steal a plump one from one of the Rainbow High dolls. They won't necessarily be strung, though, but the necks can modded and something fastened to the inside of the Freya head to hold it into place.

You could also look at a Resinsoul Ni body, but they are definitely slimmer and flat chested.
http://eof.cloverpetals.com/images/dolliehsignature.png
Tasia@DA // Ends of Fate (BJD Site) // ResinAngel@DA (BJD)
Jacera (DM Lilis Liv) | Bríean (CP Shiwoo Vampire) | Inathe (Unoa Lusis) | Graeme (DS Saint) +moar~
TasiaChiba
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale