Go to footer

To Heart - Fairy Ballerina Multi

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

To Heart - Fairy Ballerina Multi

Postby Tasuke » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:19 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Heart

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Tutu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi_(To_Heart)

my long quest to find fabric Ballet slippers in a 1/6 that would fit the more realistically-proportioned feet of my OBITSU BODY 26cm. based girls ended thanks to finally finding what i was looking for in the old 2008 ReMENT "Petit Mode Collection" Ballerina costume set;

these adorable little shoes fit the OBITSU 26 as perfectly as i could ask for, and so i bought another, -the last one the EBAY seller had- as 1/6 slippers like these don't come along every day.

in the end, they inspired me to resurrect an old concept i had for a Ballerina Tutu i had, -very loosely based on the one that the main character "Ahiru" in the Anime "Princess Tutu" wears-
and blend it with an existing outfit i was dissatisfied with, to make this "Fairy Ballerina" costume for my To Heart HMX-12 "Multi" Android girl;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Re: To Heart - Fairy Ballerina Multi

Postby Tam I am » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:48 pm

It's prettier than the one in the anime picture.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby maywong » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Cute outfit.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby richila » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:01 pm

I like your outfit better than the original, but I want the wings to be white or pink. I think the wings in the picture are only gold because of the backdrop.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Tasuke » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:37 am

while the white or pink would honestly probably look quite good with Multi,
the gold/yellow fairy wings on Ahiru's Princess Tutu costume are pretty consistently depicted as such in and out of the Animation, in both fan-art and official art alike, so i think Multi's pale yellow is honestly pretty accurate.

indeed, while one can easily understand how the yellow and greens of the wings and ribbons are at odds with the otherwise uniform pink and white motif, in this case they seem to contrast an a very cute sort of way that enhances the "Fairy Princess" motif overall...

Also, a couple of small refinements;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale