Go to footer

Blitzway Bill and Ted

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Blitzway Bill and Ted

Postby DollyKim » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:40 pm

Or at least their heads. Something something the full set arms are solid with internal skeletons and the way things around here break something something I also wanted to eat instead of paying full set prices something something bodies due later this week including a new to me brand something something.

All in all not bad, they have some weight to them, quality is generally good. Bill looks great, the general consensus is there's something a little off about Ted but they look dumb enough. Only the $$$ snyderman31 sculpts look better.

I will be making Bill/Alex's eyes dark blue green and giving his hair a wash to make it a bit more blond.
*Might do a complete repaint as they look kind of dirty and sweaty.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Blitzway Bill and Ted

Postby victoriavictrix » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:50 pm

Ted's eyes are too high in his face.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:59 am

victoriavictrix wrote:Ted's eyes are too high in his face.

I get the feeling, from looking at Ted's head straight on, that he's supposed to look like it's tilted back some (like he's about to say "Excellent", perhaps), but from the side it isn't.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:07 am

The angle is a bit off, they'll look better on bodies. But other people have said that Ted looks a bit off from just the factory pics.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby davidd » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:30 am

A most triumphant acquisition!

It will be fun to see what you do with these sculpts!

(Has anyone here seen the new movie? After all the pre-release hype, there wasn't a lot of "buzz" once it came out. I need to pick it up on DVD. I didn't want to deal with streaming. Slow internet connection out here in Nowheresville.)
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:36 am

Not yet, dude. It's been so long since any of them I got video discs myself. Up to them taking off with Billy the Kid. Fell down the Alex's other roles rabbit hole.

Bill will be getting a 25cm at the shoulder Coomodel, Ted a knock off TTM 18-19. I'd like to know what I'm going to do with them too. Still in the accumulate dolls phase, then there's a blank space, then profit.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby davidd » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:51 pm

DollyKim wrote:Fell down the Alex's other roles rabbit hole.

The only other Alex Winter film I recall seeing was something called Haunted Summer (1988), ostensibly about Mary Shelley and the creation of Frankenstein, but... well, the only thing I remember about the movie is that it was not very memorable.
:?
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:56 am

The Idiot Box and Freaked are on Youtube. Most of Alex's work has been behind the camera writing/producing/directing.

I haven't really seen any of Keanu's others movies that I can think of, not really an action movie fan :/ My Own Private Idaho is on the list of get it if it's at a junk store.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:07 pm

Bill is not as short as I was hoping but otherwise the bodies are fine. The Coomodel (Bill) has junk and junk in his trunk so the Ken pants don't fasten. Ted is on a TTM clone, pants fit but the shirt doesn't fasten all the way. Neither fit Ken shoes, feet too big. Their face paint works with the bodies so I'll be leaving them as is for now.

Time permitting tomorrow I'll look in the bodies bin and see what else I have with shoulder ball/BBI style neck connectors just to see if I have anything else that will work. Both bodies come with neck connectors for other style heads and several pairs of hands so its all good.

*Switching bodies did the trick to make Ted look taller.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:35 pm

Ketchup rules!
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale