Go to footer

Does anyone know if the Obitsu W04 head is discontinued?

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Does anyone know if the Obitsu W04 head is discontinued?

Postby Kattriella » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:46 pm

I've been hunting for the w04 style of Obitsu head, but I can't find it anywhere now! Does anyone know if it has been discontinued or something? I had wanted to use one for a project, but now I can barely even find evidence they ever existed! They seem like they're the perfect "shoujo anime protagonist" kind of head, so it blows my mind that they seem to have disappeared. Does anybody know for sure if they've been discontinued, or if they're just really hard to find?

If it has been discontinued, does anyone know of a head with a similar look? I'm looking to make some of the girls from Sailor Moon, but I'm having trouble finding the right face for it.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Does anyone know if the Obitsu W04 head is discontinued?

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:42 am

Yes, it was discontinued years ago, unfortunately.

However, if you really need them, I can get some WS versions of it. Let me know via PM! :hugs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Does anyone know if the Obitsu W04 head is discontinued?

Postby Kattriella » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:55 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:Yes, it was discontinued years ago, unfortunately.

However, if you really need them, I can get some WS versions of it. Let me know via PM! :hugs:

That figures . . . I'll let you know, if I can't find something else. Every other option I've found so far is sold out, of course. @-@ WHY IS DOLL CUSTOMIZING SO HARD???
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale