Go to footer

Fresh Fierce Collection

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Fresh Fierce Collection

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:49 am

I got a late Christmas present yesterday and it couldn't be more timely! In honor of Black History Month, I present my beautiful Wakanda warriors. These are from a company that is Black owned, the Fresh Fierce Collection and are committed to producing a diverse group of dolls.
ImageFFall by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
I really wanted these the first time I heard about them but at $50 each, it was a bit much for me. Last summer when I visited Anchorage, I found all three at 50% at Target. At the time, I really couldn't afford them all, so I decided to Nakia because I had a nice Disney Shuri and a Legends Okoye, even tho all three are different sizes. I showed her to my sister and she bought the other two dolls in the collection and put them away for me for a Christmas gift. My son was visiting up in Anchorage this past week and he brought them home for me.
ImageFFn1 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
ImageFFo2 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
ImageFFs3 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
I am not going to debox them at this time so I can't speak their quality other than the detailing is wonderful. They are a welcome addition to my Warrior Women shelf... which I now need to rearrange LOL.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Fresh Fierce Collection

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:55 am

The look awesome!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby victoriavictrix » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:18 am

I don't have much desire for fashion sized dolls at this time, but I am drooling with envy over these.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:39 pm

They look so cool!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby victoriavictrix » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:53 am

Well I found all three at $25 each including shipping on ebay and I absolutely could not resist.
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:36 pm

victoriavictrix wrote:Well I found all three at $25 each including shipping on ebay and I absolutely could not resist.

Congratulations! So happy to have helped enable you LOL! I've been looking at their website at their boy dolls. Our local Wallys has one and I'm considering getting him so he can date some of my Barbies.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kenaiqueen » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:09 am

I had to make a Wallys run so I got this guy for around $13. His character has something to do with hip-hop I believe. Anyway. I de-boxed him and tried some Ken stuff on him. He's a tiny bit bigger than Ken in the chest and waist but the stretchy stuff fit him okay. Dude has some nice abs on him tho. Didn't try any shoes on him because I liked his hi-tops. Quality wise: not so good. His feet tend to spin at the ankles and his head popped off while I was redressing. I don't think I'll be getting any more of these, but I do like this one at least. His name is Anthony and he's not on the web site so I think he may be retired. I've renamed him Shemar.
ImageShem1 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
ImageShem2 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
ImageShemar3 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
He's already cozying up to one of my Barbie looks girls.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby victoriavictrix » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:49 am

My Okoye came and she is gorgeous, and I can't wait for Nakia and Shuri (I love Shuri) to get here. What I adore about these dolls is that they look like their actresses, not some generic face.
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:08 am

Look for the 1/6 scale Power Team Elite (also sold as Click N Play) brown skin dolls. They have 4-6 unique sculpts and hair styles. Their quality has been pretty decent.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby victoriavictrix » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:15 am

DollyKim wrote:Look for the 1/6 scale Power Team Elite (also sold as Click N Play) brown skin dolls. They have 4-6 unique sculpts and hair styles. Their quality has been pretty decent.

Not interested in 1/6 anymore for the most part. Too hard to costume. I'm only collecting these three because I adore the movie characters. They're going up on my display shelf in box.
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale