Go to footer

Some more doll stuff.

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Some more doll stuff.

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:30 am

Okies so I finally removed those awful shiny silver things on Melrose's stock jacket and made a poofy skirt for Dusty. I think she looks a bit steampunkish now lol. All I need is a pair of bloomers and striped knee high socks...

Also I decided instead of fixing Music Row's broken hand I'll just replace her arms with an Obitsu arms and volks hands. She's much more expression, neh? Oh and I fixed her knees to bend more than 90 degrees, woo.

Oh and stuck my Moxie teen head on a spare Barbie body with jointed elbows and gummy legs. Should I get her a Fashionista body?

Big headed dolls lol.
If only Moxie Teens weren't so expensive for a crap quality package.
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Some more doll stuff.

Postby DollyKim » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:07 am

When ever the question is if you should get a 100 poses doll the answer should always be yes! And the heads on the swapping styles busts will come off like regular heads if you want to change.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Geektopian » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:32 am

I know I'm not the first to say it but Dusty really reminds me of Agatha from Girl Genius.

Glad to see Music Row get an upgrade.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby TieflingBoy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Dusty looks awesome! And Music Row is so adorable!

Wow! Moxie Teenz head doesn't look too bad on smaller bodies. It's up to you if you want to get her a Fashionista body.
TieflingBoy
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Eseme » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 am

Dusty looks awesomely steampunk now. Will she be in your Retro Girl series now? She isn't really in scale with the others anymore...
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Thanks everyone! And yeah, she's still with the retro girl squad, she'll just be considered a freakishly tall alien humanoid from a steamounk society (or rather, she considers everyone else to be tiny little midgets)
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby victoriavictrix » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Kd_Bunchanumbers wrote:Thanks everyone! And yeah, she's still with the retro girl squad, she'll just be considered a freakishly tall alien humanoid from a steamounk society (or rather, she considers everyone else to be tiny little midgets)

Well in the book A Specter is Haunting Texas by Friz Leiber there are people who were born and raised in a lower gravity environment (the moon? Circumlunar colonies?) who are freakishly tall because of that. You could say she was from the moon.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale