Go to footer

Disney posable dolls image heavy

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: Disney posable dolls image heavy

Postby DollyKim » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 pm

The princes that finally came. The have necks, shoulders, elbows, straddle hips, and knees. Their underpants match their pants so it looks like everyone but Aladdin has swim trunks on.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby britbrat18 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:03 pm

They all look so nice!! And Aladdin has a grin!! My old Aladdin's lips are closed, you can definitely see the differences in the face. I'm not sure if I like his new turban, I like the old one with the feather. Definitely like Adam, he looks just like he does in the movie! And Eric, he looks nice too. I like Phillip, Cinderalla's Charming, and Snow White's Charming (poor boys, I don't think they ever got any names?), but I don't think they are going to go on the list. But sometime down the road, I think I'm going have to get some of them (and their princesses).

Thank you for posting pictures! And Congrats on getting so many new beautiful dolls!! :D
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 pm

There's something charming about this Rapunzel. Here's a sneak peak of the net Disney on Ice show :P
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby nashira » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 am

DollyKim wrote:There's something charming about this Rapunzel. Here's a sneak peak of the net Disney on Ice show :P

There really is, she's quite pretty. Does all that hair tangle easy? XD
nashira
i see dead dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:40 pm

The ends tangle a bit but I think it's because they're at slightly different lengths. I put it in a loose braid sometimes to keep it out of the way or twist it. What I did for these pics is make a small braid at the base of her neck and use it to tie the rest out of the way. It's the same as regular Barbie hair so it's okay.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby delbelcoure » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:09 pm

They all look lovely, but I admit I have a soft spot for Aurora and Phillip.
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby kittyasauras » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm

I was at the Disney store the other day and almost bought an Ariel. They look less bobbley-headed in real life, or at least in the boxes. xD

I wish we could contact Disney and make requests. I'd love to have an Esmeralda or a Kida. : ( But I doubt I'll ever see those guys in the disney store.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 am

I would say get an Esmerelda off Ebay and do a body swap, if the one Fashionista doesn't match try a SIS doll, some have the same articulation as the princesses. I have an old Megeara who's next in line for a new bod but Barbie is too dark so I might have to wait for a princess to come on sale. Or it's an excuse to get a boutique doll...

If any of the others match Kida's face sculpt and skin tone you can have them rerooted.

*Found four of the outfit packs and had to order the other two. No more, you hear me royal clothes horses! Will eventually get around to having the customs try some of the outfits on to see how they fit. Each comes with a hairbrush and little plastic friends, who needs people?, and a distinct lack of shoes.

Yeah, I could have made the clothes but then again if I can buy it reasonable enough why not?

**An Obistu regular, no face pointed ears, and Dollfie Plus and Volks Beauty B in princess clothes.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby kittyasauras » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:11 pm

DollyKim wrote:I would say get an Esmerelda off Ebay and do a body swap, if the one Fashionista doesn't match try a SIS doll, some have the same articulation as the princesses. I have an old Megeara who's next in line for a new bod but Barbie is too dark so I might have to wait for a princess to come on sale. Or it's an excuse to get a boutique doll...

If any of the others match Kida's face sculpt and skin tone you can have them rerooted.

Yeah, I know I could do that. But it's so much cooler to go to the store and see your favorite characters there. : ) Jasmine or Pocahontas are the closest on skin to Kida, but not for faces really. After I posted I actually did go and look on ebay for an Esmeralda. xD
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Eseme » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Totally off topic but where did you get the head with the cute pixie ears? I like those ears a lot.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale