Go to footer

Disney posable dolls image heavy

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: Disney posable dolls image heavy

Postby nashira » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Eseme wrote:Totally off topic but where did you get the head with the cute pixie ears? I like those ears a lot.

Not it's owner, but I think it's an obitsu.
nashira
i see dead dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Eseme wrote:Totally off topic but where did you get the head with the cute pixie ears? I like those ears a lot

It's an NDR elf head. ^^ They are really cute!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby maywong » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:20 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:
Eseme wrote:Totally off topic but where did you get the head with the cute pixie ears? I like those ears a lot

It's an NDR elf head. ^^ They are really cute!

If you want one you need to grab them now. NDR no longer is making 1/6 heads.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:45 pm

My daughter excitedly bought a Belle BJD for her best friend who is playing Belle in their theater group's Disney's Beauty and the Beast play. I love the middle teen years when they start re-loving the stuff they loved as little girls!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Wardah » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:57 pm

kittyasauras wrote:
DollyKim wrote:I would say get an Esmerelda off Ebay and do a body swap, if the one Fashionista doesn't match try a SIS doll, some have the same articulation as the princesses. I have an old Megeara who's next in line for a new bod but Barbie is too dark so I might have to wait for a princess to come on sale. Or it's an excuse to get a boutique doll...

If any of the others match Kida's face sculpt and skin tone you can have them rerooted.

Yeah, I know I could do that. But it's so much cooler to go to the store and see your favorite characters there. : ) Jasmine or Pocahontas are the closest on skin to Kida, but not for faces really. After I posted I actually did go and look on ebay for an Esmeralda. xD

A Kida doll with a light up necklace was made but she is kinda HTF. I found a naked one that no longer lights up on Bonanza that is going for 25 bucks and one in box on the evil place for almost 50.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby kittyasauras » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:35 pm

I found one on ebay last week and I bid on it, but someone outbid right at 20secs. :/ She sold for $10. I was pretty upset.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Wardah » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 pm

I recently saw on the Disney Store site some larger 17in singing dolls. I am just wondering if they have the same kind of knees as the regular sized ones or some real knee joints since they are bigger. I put a thread in the 1/4 section but I decided to mention them here since maybe none of the Disney doll fans visit that section.

Also there are Tink and friends dolls with poseable arms that are 10in tall but since they wear skirts that do not go to the floor I can see they do not have real knee joints.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:46 pm

I might have to look in to some Tinks for my Skippers.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:00 pm

I just posted a reply in the 1/4 thread! You're right, though, I didn't see it! (Since I rarely visit the 1/4 section. Gomen ne!) Hope it helps!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale