Go to footer

More old stuff

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: More old stuff

Postby richila » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Those are great jeans on Meg with the red shirt.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Geektopian » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:25 pm

richila wrote:Those are great jeans on Meg with the red shirt.

Yep, I like 'em too! That's the one item of clothing that she will NOT share with the other girls... well, that and her red tartan skirt. :lol:

BTW, her younger sister Daphne took over the red denim shirt a while back.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby Geektopian » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Here's one from an early post on my Call Sign: Wyvern blog. My camera's on board image reduction software cropped the top of the guy's head off.

The pouty young lady is Seraya Reichhart, a rather notorious individual in my dolls' back-story. Aside from being a ruthless character in her own right, Seraya is a major functionary in the inner circle of Chancellor Stahl, the new leader of the Caelian Democratic Republic. She is also Chancellor Stahl's very close and special friend too, if you catch my drift. ;)

The guy in the photo is some random anonymous Joe assigned to her security detail. He's loosely based on an East German soldier from the mid-'50s to early-'70s.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby Geektopian » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Today's random butt dumplings... er, uh... items of interest.

Another of what I was calling the HK (Hong Kong) Mystery Heads, in this case on an Obitsu OMM large bust body with parts from a couple different Azone outfits.
Looking at the neck, you can tell that these heads are patterned after or copied from Obitsu heads but the face up screening is unique and I believe, nicely done. They still turn up on eBay, mostly from HK dealers that also sell items made by Dolls Figure, although they aren't as plentiful as they were a year or two ago.

Aimee again, this time dressed in the uniform of Hasbro's GI Jane VN-era nurse. You can see it's a bit big on her but I think it still looks OK.
This was put together for a potential photo story that was intended as a rebuttal to some childish whinging that was occurring on OSW at the time.

Finally, a repro-vintage 40th Anniversary GI Joe wearing an early production Ultimate Soldier tiger stripe camo uniform.
After I finished this guy, I apparently never took any more photos of him. I'm not sure why....
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby Eseme » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:05 pm

I like the HK head. Wow, she's lovely! What a face.

Your dolls do have a good variety in their wardrobes.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale