Go to footer

Wanted: List of 1/6th dolls

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: Wanted: List of 1/6th dolls

Postby Eseme » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Can anyone tell me about NDR? When I search for NDR doll I don't get a website for them. I know they made some great heads with elf-style ears, but I've also heard that a lot of things are discontinued and to buy what I want now. But I can't find a site to buy anything from!

Maybe NDR stands for something and that's why I can't find a site?
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Noix De Rome, and I think I heard they're getting out of the 1/6 business
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby maywong » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Eseme wrote:Can anyone tell me about NDR? When I search for NDR doll I don't get a website for them. I know they made some great heads with elf-style ears, but I've also heard that a lot of things are discontinued and to buy what I want now. But I can't find a site to buy anything from!

Maybe NDR stands for something and that's why I can't find a site?

NDR has pretty much got out of the 1/6 business. Whatever they have left is on their Japanese website only.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Here's their Japanese site:

http://www.noix.co.jp/jp/index.html

And here are the links to their 1/6 heads:

https://www.noix.co.jp/jp/18.html

If you see anything you'd like, let me know and I'll place another order with them. I'm thinking of ordering a few more of the elf heads myself for stock before they completely go out of the 1/6 business. ^^ Keep in mind, the prices will be higher than shown because of the shipping from NDR to my friend in Japan, as well as bank transfer fees (in Japan, most people pay via bank wire transfers), then shipping to me, then shipping to you. It's not much individually, but it does add up.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Geektopian » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:If you see anything you'd like, let me know and I'll place another order with them. I'm thinking of ordering a few more of the elf heads myself for stock before they completely go out of the 1/6 business. ^^ Keep in mind, the prices will be higher than shown because of the shipping from NDR to my friend in Japan, as well as bank transfer fees (in Japan, most people pay via bank wire transfers), then shipping to me, then shipping to you. It's not much individually, but it does add up.

Hmmm... I may have to take you up on that offer. I could always use some more Elf heads to go with the ever-growing pile of unpainted heads I already have!
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:31 am

Yes, I know what you mean! Since I'm ordering from NDR for others, I figure I'll pick up a couple of the elf heads for my stock before they're gone forever. ^^

I opened the GO in the Marketplace section so if you want anything from NDR, just PM me and I'll add it to my order list.

:hugs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Geektopian » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 am

SetsunaKou wrote:Yes, I know what you mean! Since I'm ordering from NDR for others, I figure I'll pick up a couple of the elf heads for my stock before they're gone forever. ^^

I opened the GO in the Marketplace section so if you want anything from NDR, just PM me and I'll add it to my order list.

:hugs:

Thanks! I have an idea of what I'd like to buy but I just need to sort out some finances.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale