Go to footer

Yardsale stuff, Liv Hybrid and Carrie's hair cut...

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Yardsale stuff, Liv Hybrid and Carrie's hair cut...

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 am

So yeah, real life has been as compassionate as a swift kick to the balls. But hey, yardsales and watching Tangled twice and planning for a third viewing has been helping my mood. (Oh god, I want a Rapunzel doll from the disney store with big eyes and uuuurf.)

Anyways, I just got these three dolls for $5:

Pocahontas had a broken body so I threw it out into my parts box when I got home... I hacked off about half of her hair and she's soaking in fabric softner so her hair can be manageable. I'm definitely repainting her to be... more realistic...
The Fashion Fever girl I only got for the body and I'll probably replace her legs when I get the Stacie/Barbie sisters set and get the pivotal legs... muaha. Currently my Swapping Styles broad is using the body until I can get her a swapping styles body xD
Liv chick was missing her boots but otherwise good condition... Muahahas only got her for her body though...

Bopsy always had a Liv body but it never matched. Surprising, this body is just a dark tan rather than an actual AA skintone so she suits it perfectly!

And lols, I decided to reroot Carrie cuz her fringe WAS THE EMBODIMENT OF THE ANTICHRIST (lol, if it was actually mentioned in the Bible) and also, rerooting is PAIN I LOVE SO MUCH. *wears ballgag when rerooting* Lols, just kidding about that part... OR AM I?

Of course I stole the wig from a Moxie teen wig so it was a big long and frizzy,,,

Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Yardsale stuff, Liv Hybrid and Carrie's hair cut...

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:24 am

I LOVE Carrie's new hair style! It makes her look more elegant and gentle.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale