Go to footer

Random NEW photos

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Random NEW photos

Postby Geektopian » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 am

I'm starting a continuing thread for photos I take of various new projects I'm working on. First up, a couple shots of my very own resident "Mary Sue", Meg.

I might try to get some better shots outside later on. I'm not really happy with her face in the first photo.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Re: Random NEW photos

Postby Mary Kathryn » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Outift envy! I really did the boots.
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Eseme » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Oh, those are nice boots. I also like her bag.

I will enjoy seeing more pics.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Geektopian » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Thanks y'all! The boots are Obitsu "English" boots in black LINK at Junky Spot. Her purse came from Dragon's Danger Girl Abbey Chase figure. The rest of the outfit is from Azone and she has a white t-shirt from Dragon's Winona NYPD figure under the sweater, since it was a bit sheer.

I'm feeling a bit bad since I'm really happy with her outfit but I keep thinking I want to cast her in a photo story that would require a change back to the "good(?)" old days of camo and military gear. Poor thing just wants to dress stylish and be left alone.... :cry:
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 am

Mlatch221 wrote:Poor thing just wants to dress stylish and be left alone.... :cry:

Just tell her military gear are for project work only. You let her be dress stylishly again after she's done inspiring you and stuff. Even Erika is back to wearing casual clothes after being stuck as Vocaloid Luka for one year (so are rest of Team Vocaloid). And she may get stuck in a new project after the Chinese new year season :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby maywong » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:19 am

Very nice.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby JanetT » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 am

Always nice to see Meg! I'm glad she gets to have a civilian life once in a while, but I'm sure she'll answer her country's call if needed back in uniform too!
This space for rent.....
JanetT
Dolly Pardon

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:31 am

She is absolutely beautiful!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Geektopian » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 am

Crap.... OK, this time I'll hit "Submit" instead of "Preview"! :lol:

Here are a couple photos of SSgt. Mike McGregor. Those of you who've been around here for a while might recognize him as the guy often seen romancing Meg, although my planned photo story (spoiler alert!) might be set prior to the beginning of their relationship.

Anyway, Mike's about to get a change of outfits (maybe even civilian clothes) but since he's wearing what I imagine a typical soldier from Aventine's army would wear, I thought I'd take a few quick pics.

A few notes: He's a GI Joe on the Super Articulated body from 2001-2005. You can't see the entire thing in the photos but the black strapping on his shoulders is for a Camelbak water carrier. He doesn't have any weapons here but he would normally carry an M4 rifle, just like US forces and armies from a number of other countries.
-If anyone cares, the breakdown of the gear is as follows:
BBI: Uniform, trouser belt, helmet and Camelbak.
ACE: Body armor and chest rig.
Dragon: Boots and (unseen) rifle.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale