Go to footer

Monster High Gloom beach

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Monster High Gloom beach

Postby AmberRose » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:52 am

Well my daughter had wanted a monster high doll. she received a gift card for christmas for walmart.
she bought my lil pony bundle, a singing belle princess, and a monster high plush frankie stein since the regular one was sold out, then it was back ordered.... then cancelled they now have the regular one in but since some of her order was paid for on my cc. they refunded it there. so nolonger needing to buy from walmart we went on a search for dragulaura. who she originally wanted more then the others , why well because she was pink ofcourse. and we found gloom beach dragulaura. for the same price as the plush at amazon instock from one of their esellers with 5 star history. she is thrilled ;)

she is looking forward to her new sunblock equiped girl to arrive;)
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Monster High Gloom beach

Postby DollyKim » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:30 pm

I have the guy, he's close to the color of the light Volks Gohs and Barbie pale. This is a much more reasonably priced batch.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Moonstruckwitch » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 pm

The gloom beach dolls are adorable... but they just aren't rooted terribly well. (At least mine weren't)
Moonstruckwitch

Postby delbelcoure » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:59 pm

I've seen GB Draculaura in stores - she's adorable !
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:13 am

I'm so willing to prostitute my services for a Gloom Beach Frankie because her facial screening and hair style are just PERFECT. It's subtle, sweet and easily customizable....

I'd just like a Jackson body for my NDR head who needs a slim teen body ._.
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Sock and Awe » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 pm

I ran across most of that set in walmart the other day they are terribly cute! I almost picked up a few but I was after a body for my incoming basaak head and ended up going with one of the new bratz girls because of their new jointed wrists and arms! I'm just hoping it won't be too off in color. I'm pretty sure I do want a draculara at some point! I adore her pinkness. But Ghoulia is my number one want right now I just haven't found her.
Sock and Awe

Postby Android raptor » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:39 pm

I managed to score GB Draculaura at Wal-mart the other day. Well worth it, especially since she was only 12$ there :D
Android raptor
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale