Go to footer

The 1/6 Group (Semi-picture heavy)

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

The 1/6 Group (Semi-picture heavy)

Postby Biff » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 am

I have a photo space set up atm as I was photographing some wigs, so I took a few photos of my current group. I particularly like "the twins." :3 I took a few photos to display the posability change in the legs between the two. I don't have the original outfit for the other doll atm, she's in a combo I put together I thought was kind of cute at the time. XD There's also 3 more heads, but these are the only complete dolls. :3 These were taken using the new Olympus E-P1 using a tripod with no editing, other then cropping (yay for new camera!).

All the photos plus extras: http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/ ... 2-05-2011/
Biff
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: The 1/6 Group (Semi-picture heavy)

Postby Geektopian » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 am

Cool! The design of the newer knees is really nice. Is it just me or did they change the elbow design too?
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby Biff » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:07 am

Mlatch221 wrote:Cool! The design of the newer knees is really nice. Is it just me or did they change the elbow design too?

Yea it is! I just was surprised that the legs can no longer do the splits or anything.

I think they did slightly, the newer one's joint seem to be sticking out further. The last doll in the image series (colorful hair) actually has steel pins which were later replaced with plastic. They all seem to be about the same though, in regards to functionality, to me.
Biff
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby delbelcoure » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:54 pm

I love your dolls with candy colored hair.
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale