Go to footer

Allan and his oldtime hookers, lol.

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Allan and his oldtime hookers, lol.

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Well, technically not Tutti since she's a young girl, but I think she's the devil incarnate. So yeah, my trio of Ebay dolls hath arrived and I'm quite happy. I mean, asides from the fact they smell vintage and have three inches of dirt encrusted on their bodies they are in great condition. Poor Tutti has a chewed hand and popped wire (though I shudder anyone chewing that hand due to the grime and dirt).

Malibu Francie just makes me wanna sing Thriller and dress her up as a zombie.

Allan has barely any paint rubs and asides from the blue stain on his crotch and chewed hand he's practically perfect in every way. Course I just need to get a Liv Jake body to put his head on :D

'Cause This Is Thriller, Thriller Night
There Ain't No Second Chance Against The Thing With
Forty Eyes

Seriously, she looks like a zombie. Vapid expression, frizzed/burnt hair, grey skin and dark decaying stains.

But I actually like the clean face up she has and I'm kinda growing on the soul eating grins of the 70's.

Her body is surprisingly like a Momoko, in the same way a Bratz is the same size as a Obitsu 23cm. Proportions are similiar but differently shaped.

I already scalped her since her hair is practically melted :/

She surprisingly matches a Liv... I just need to carve out her head and thicken the neck knob...

Since I didn't much time to get used to her more petite body I think the proportions look fine :)

I'm debating on rerooting her with this blue Saran hair I have...

A child nommed his hand but otherwise he's in great shape. I was left kind of cold by his eyes so I added those white dots and it brightened up his face.

I wanna stick him on a Liv Jake body because he is proportioned a bit leaner and the skintone matches the tannish Liv skin. Plus his face seems to be more suited on a short body...

All I can muster is... holy CRAP does she have a thick layer of grime on her. It took multiple soakings and stuff to even get her less brown at this point.

I am wondering if the new Kelly/Chelsea body would be the same size as Tutti's body since gumby bodies are teh evil. It's a sweet size but soft vinyl always creep me out.

Also I want to clean her dress but I need tips... I don't wanna destroy it :(

She's currently in a bowl of fabric softener.

So yeah, turns out Allan's body and the Fashionisto Ken body are a similar size. So yeah... He looks FAB-U-LOUS.

Aha, but seriously, I am so happy to have tis redheaded man beast. You can so tell he can get anyone he wants.

Gnome of doom.

Things will get better if you just hold my hand
Nothing can come between us if you just hold,
hold my, hold, hold my, hooold, hold my hand.

Yeah, he's missing his fingers and thumb :C But Allan's all "Yeah, someone wanna lend me a hand" *slowly winks to the adoring fans*

The white dots do bring his face to life. I really am amazed at the difference they make.

"And this is old spice."
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Allan and his oldtime hookers, lol.

Postby victoriavictrix » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:16 am

OMG It's Rick Astley!

All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 am

She looks so different with blue hair!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby AmberRose » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:10 am

i think the blue hair will really make her pop looks great.
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby richila » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 am

Congratulations on ghetting your Allan!
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Biff » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 am

OMG. I have to agree with VictoriaVictrix, once it's seen it cannot be unseen. XD

On another note, I have to agree. He looks awesome! This is the first time I've seen an older male doll like that. It really has a similar vibe as the other females from the 70s too. I'm also very amused at the blonde's :D face. I've never seen a Tutti either. What do you do with all your extra bodies once they're upgraded?
Biff
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby victoriavictrix » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:30 pm

John just RickRolled us!

ImageImage

You know you now have to totally do a "Never Gonna Give You Up" montage with that Allan, John.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Geektopian » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:25 pm

This gal's expression terrifies me:

A- She's that stupid hippie who is happy to welcome our new alien overlords because "Like, they're from space so they must be peaceful, man!"

B- She's just successfully divided by zero, seen Cthulhu and/or helped Gozer choose the form of the Destructor.

C- She's about to get Rickroll'd and she LIKES it! ;) (D'at's all Imma say 'bout d'at ta' keep it PG-rated.)
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby AlmySidaKay » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:32 pm

I dunno I see her and think Katherine Heigl, I mean honestly it's almost uncanny!

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 am

victoriavictrix wrote:John just RickRolled us!

:lol:

Thanks everyone! I'm quite happy with Allan now cuz I'll never gonna give him up, never gonna let him down, never gonna run around and desert him! Never gonna make Allan cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt him! :lol:

Biff, with the older bodies I just shove into a special box just in case I need the bodies OR if I see anyone needing a vintage body themselves :D But mostly store them.

David, yes, her soul eating grin scares me, but she came with Allan Astley so I'm gonna deal with it :D I personally would pick C though B is the same level of horror.

AlmySidaKay, now I need to get her a doctor's outfit xD
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale