Go to footer

Erhm...Another one..

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: Erhm...Another one..

Postby landwhale » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks everyone! I was just feeling like I keep spamming this section cause I seem to start new posts a lot here.

Don't worry EAB, it appears more of my girls (and hopefully some boys soon...turns to the girls...yes I know I hear you guys!) will be showing themselves here. What I need to do first though is start sewing a bit more. I have been dreaming up a few outfits that I will be tackling soon.

For everyone who can't see the flaws, that's what they call good photography! But I also did spend a lot of time correcting and in real life if you look close and you know what to look for the cover-ups are there. That's not to say Llewyn isn't pretty though..ducks and looks around for flying monkeys.

EDIT: Ah, sorry I missed your question EAB, yes it is the white gold hair. I love it too. It appears to be transparent like fiberglass fibers. The really nice thing about the color is that at certain angles it totally reflects this gorgeous violet color, thus the color of her eyes.
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby delbelcoure » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Oh my, she's gorgeous! Please don't stop posting your dolls, they're beautiful :)
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:09 pm

landwhale wrote:Thanks everyone! I was just feeling like I keep spamming this section cause I seem to start new posts a lot here.

We LUV picture spamming around here! And don't sweat it if you are always in the same section - everyone has sizes or types they prefer and there is nothing wrong with that at all! Of course then there are the freaks like me that have one in every size LOL. I believe they call it "shoppind addiction" :lol: :lol:

As someone else said (sorry, can't remember who) seeing your work may inspire some of the rest of us to get off our butts and paint those dolls that have been giving us the stinkeye for so long!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Mary Kathryn » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Another vote for Spams away! I love your dolls!
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby JanetT » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:34 pm

She really is lovely -- And I like her High Priestess Attitude there. (though definitely I'd worry if she started recruiting minions....)

We haven't had as many artists lately who work in 1/6 scale, so it's really great to see all your girls! (1/6 is still my favorite scale for telling stories....)
This space for rent.....
JanetT
Dolly Pardon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale