Go to footer

Repaint, Basics, Spud and Flick.

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Repaint, Basics, Spud and Flick.

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:53 am

Well yeah. Uni has been kind of crazy for me and such so I haven't done much doll wise buuuuuuuuut I have been doing some stuff so here's just a random dump 8D

Okies this was a very rushed little face up but I wanted to see how low I could paint the eyes without the brows looking a bit too high. I'm not sure if I did well. Also, she's very pale. That body she's on? Twilight Victoria's.

Forgive the poor lighting as it's been getting darker earlier and such. But yeah, I kinda want a pale cy cirl clone body for this head.

Okies so the Barbie basics have been marked down to $15 (from $40) and I grabbed the only one that really spoke to me. Of course the Diva head has been a favourite of mine.

I may pick up a Teresa if there's ANY left :C

I'm not sure to do with her but hey, it was a nice price xD

So yeah, the head is from Andrea and much more smoother than his old head but there's still some funk beard glue residue happening around his mouth.

I also stuck him on a Max Steel body cuz his Modern hasbro body fell apart and there's been no hasbro figures around here to replace it. The Max Steel body is a bit too bulky for my taste but it's rock solid, has better articulation and such. Plus he can tilt his head.

I might touch him up if I feel like it.

Yeah, I still prefer the more effed up head for my Mini Me than the less roughed up head for Spud. Gives me a bit of character and represents me better haha.

Yeah, even though my other vintage doll characters are like about late teens/early 20s Spud and Debbie are more so late 30s. Plus Spud is the only straight vintage guy I have haha.

And I laugh at the height difference.

So yeah, been looking for a bigger than Obitsu 23cm body for Flick in the front there to hang out with the other girls.

Flick was my first ever Obitsu related thing ever with my first ever rooting job. It's simply TERRIBLE and I used such bad hair but I'm proud of it. I'd had Flick since 14 and for about a year or so has been floating on Moxie girl bodies waiting for a proper body. So thanks Andrea for sending me this body. It's quite odd but it suits Flick. I just need to pick up a random Moxie girl to give her hip new clothes xD

Also I think Music Row has found her own doll clique.

And the et cetera of the other items Andrea gave me.
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Repaint, Basics, Spud and Flick.

Postby KatyaR » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:54 pm

I like the new face...'rushed', maybe, but it has character. She's cute, but not cutesy, and thoughtful.
Spud and Debbie are adorable together. :)
KatyaR
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 pm

He's gonna have a lot of fun with all the ladies if he's the only straight one ;)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Llwynog » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Kd_Bunchanumbers wrote:Image

He has a nice profile.
Llwynog
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby delbelcoure » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am

Ah, your rushed faceup looks better than my best try - I must practice more!
I like Spud, some guys are short. Debbie shouldn't have to limit herself to guys that are taller than her. Although, there may be a fight amongst your other girls. All the het ones may be furious that she nabbed the only het guy :lol:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale