Go to footer

Aili - updated.

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: Aili - updated.

Postby AlmySidaKay » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:18 am

I love her freckles, very well done!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby hanabushi » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Wow, looove her coloration, very authentic. :D
hanabushi
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby landwhale » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Thanks all! I'm particularly fond of Aili and I kind of want to do another shoot with her, which isn't something that has happened with the other dolls I've made. As much as I don't want to play favorites, I like her more than Lara (who was painted after but finished before Aili). However I know that as I continue to create these dolls, I fall in love with the new ones as they come along so if I happen to rehome Aili, I will have another one I love just as much soon enough.

I am also in love with freckles. I have been wanting to try painting some and I'm glad they turned out well. I don't believe I have ever painted freckles, even on a 2d surface. I'm always trying new things on the dolls. It's a secret what I'll try next but I'm pretty excited.

Mlatch221 : Yah...they do match. HAhaha, I don't know if the idea of dolls having body hair offends anyone but I like it. I plan on painting all the bodies I own eventually and most if not all my pubescent-adult dolls will have a bit. The idea of painted doll bits disturb my friends a bit but I hope most ppl don't find it too odd.
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Eseme » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Wow, your faceup skills are amazing. I love the freckles.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby landwhale » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Thank you all for looking. I'm glad you guys enjoy these girls I make. I really like making them and taking photos of them. I wish I had photostories for you guys but that doesn't seem to be where my talents lay. I'm just happy that you guys like my eye candy. I'll be making lots more I promise! Ah and yes I love her freckles as well as her personality. I've been wanting to try freckles. I'll be trying to do something new as often as I can.
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale