Go to footer

Me, Spud and Mal.

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Me, Spud and Mal.

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:03 am

So yeah, a few weeks ago I got my first pair of skinny jeans (I'm a terrible gay man) and my god, I'm utterly in love with them. Mostly because the shorts I've been whoring in are being redundant in the colder winter weather, so these have replaced my wardrobe as bottoms.

Flash forward to today when a friend in Texas sent me a doll package in it were a pair of dark blue skinny jeans which fit my mini Me perfectly, so bwahahahaha...

All I need now is a nice light grey tshirt and a grey cardigan... (a lot of my clothes are blue, grey or black or white... Yeah...)

Just saying, those jeans and sleeve you see are mine....

Okay, so I really hated Max Steele's bulk but I don't want Spud to be skinny either so Spud had been bodiless until I placed him near this body... Meh, I don't love it due to being too posable, but it'll... suffice...
I touched up Spud's face because I felt his face looked so washed out and odd next to other Joes I've seen so I darkened his pupils, painted his eyebrows and thickened his eyeliner, snerk.

I think he looks cuter.

Looks like Debbie has some competition for Spud....

So yeah, when I was doing the Disney Digital doll of Mal, I experimented with her lip colour and found that red really goes well with her colouring so I took the plunge and darkened her lips. Thoughts?

Group pic...
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Me, Spud and Mal.

Postby Geektopian » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:25 am

Is that a Power Team body you're using for Spud? That's a pretty impressive piece of "frankensteining" since the necks of the PT and vintage-style Joe bodies are so different.

Yeah, I think the darker lip color works well with Mal's skin tone.

Ah, "skinny jeans"... those brief days of yore when my waist size was actually smaller than my inseam! :cry:
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Re: Me, Spud and Mal.

Postby The Monkey That Sees » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:04 am

What body is that mini-you wearing? Dose it have bendy wrists?
I've been (half halfheartedly, and kinda trying not to) looking for something like that.
The Monkey That Sees

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale