Go to footer

Clothing Issues

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Clothing Issues

Postby Lokiholic » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:05 am

I did a split with someone over on Dolly Market to get the stock of the Neo Noir, figuring that since Liv clothing fits on Pullips, Pullip clothing would fit on a Liv.

Yeaaaaah no. Livs are much too large on top, so I can't get the dress to close. I tried it on a Clawdeen as well, but then it was incredibly loose. I'd be okay with with velcro being open on the Liv (looks better than on Clawdeen, which is just comical), if it wasn't for the lace and cape that are supposed to go overtop and would get caught. (Although the cape will look hysterical anyway, due to the differences in head size). Is there some way I can mod it that isn't permanent? Or should I try getting an Obitsu and throwing it on there?
Lokiholic
Dolly Pardon

Re: Clothing Issues

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 am

Well, depends - is the opening in the back, or the front? I"m going to assume back, in which case you could remove the velcro and either put in eyelets to create a laceup back or if eyelets scare you (they scare me) take some of the "eye" side of hook & eyes and use those to make a laceup back. Or get an obitsu body which is way better than a Liv anyway LOL
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Lokiholic » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:30 am

Yeah, it's in the back. I'd post pictures, but they're on my phone, and I don't have the time to do the transfer before work.

I love the dress, and the mask, which I'm just going to display somewhere. Of course, if Lunatic Queen keeps calling to me the way she has been, I might have a proper head to stick the mask on.
Lokiholic
Dolly Pardon

Postby Pandor » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:46 am

The problem is Neo Noir is a type 4 Pullip. Pretty much the only other bodies type-4 clothing will fit is type-1/Marmit.
It'll still be too small for ye-olde regular Obitsu 27cms...
It might work on the 25cms, though. Don't have my 25cm and Clone-type-4 here to test out, tho. :-/
Good luck should you try altering the stock! :)
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale