Go to footer

Introducing Kagura!(lots of pix!)

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Introducing Kagura!(lots of pix!)

Postby kmadame » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:38 am

after lots of work some shots of my latest coustom Kagura!

she sits well.
but i had to tape her to the desk to get her to stand :( and lean her against a ramune

story of their first meeting coming soon!

also omg oh no stains! from that awsome black tee shirt :( i got most of them off but around her collar bone and shoulder joints any tips for getting rid of them?
aaaand the hands she came with broke the first time i touched them! she's wearing alana's :( i think i hate her body i'm gunna look into a diffrent one XD i'm so picky about my dolls but that's ok right
Dikadoll lingri AI bobobie elfkin Skylar obitsu 21 Alana obitsu 25 Kagura
kmadame
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Introducing Kagura!(lots of pix!)

Postby Tira-chan » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 am

She's very cute, and I'm sorry she's given you so much trouble! Yeah, the soft vinyl stains more easily than the hard vinyl, I think. You really have to be careful with dark clothes. I'm surprised her hand broke, though. Where did it break exactly? Also, you should have option hands that came with her, those will work temporarily.
Tira-chan

Postby kittyasauras » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:14 am

Their clothes are nice, not sure if you made them or not. But their faces need some work. Try thinning the paint on your palette before using it, buy a smaller brush, and be veeeeery patient! It will help the eyes not be so blotchy, especially if you wait until each layer is dry.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby kmadame » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:34 pm

@tira chan her hand broke its self not the peg that goes inside the arm i guess it was held too the peg though another peg that went through the hand and that's where it broke :( so there's no salvaging it i think i'll go buy another set of alana's hands cause i like hers better than the hands she came with.
@ kittyasauraus firstly i'm a kitty too haha! and secondly thanks for the tip on the faces i just like alana's face so much that i wanted kagura's paint to match XD trying to make them look like their from the same anime you know :) the white top i made the other outfits i got in a fab grab bag :)
kmadame

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Her eyes are so sexy~
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby kmadame » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Gift_in_Edge wrote:Her eyes are so sexy~

yes! they turned out exactly how i wanted :D a little kagami with a hint of konata was what i was looking for in the shape XD she's perfect to me <3 just like alana
kmadame

Postby Jobee » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Good job on keeping the similar design. They look like they're from the same show. Bummer about the body giving you trouble though. :(
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby kmadame » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Jobee wrote:Good job on keeping the similar design. They look like they're from the same show. Bummer about the body giving you trouble though. :(

thank you ^^ yea but the thing about bodies is they can always be swapped! :D i only bought that body for the *ahem* tits but i can just put those on another body and use that body for any head i may aquire XD
kmadame

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:40 am

I LOVE Kagura's face-up! She looks so freakin' awesome!

Sorry to hear her body is giving you trouble. I recommend possibly switching her to a 27 cm as they have similar bodies but the hands that they can have aren't as fragile. (They also seem to have jutsu! Poses....So want some..My fish is in my wallet though.)
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby kmadame » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Alopecia No Hime wrote:I LOVE Kagura's face-up! She looks so freakin' awesome!

Sorry to hear her body is giving you trouble. I recommend possibly switching her to a 27 cm as they have similar bodies but the hands that they can have aren't as fragile. (They also seem to have jutsu! Poses....So want some..My fish is in my wallet though.)

Maybe i'll franken a 27 cm torso with her 25 legs and arms(cause i like those legs! <3) then she'll be a franken dolly! :geek:
kmadame

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale