Go to footer

Crack Pairing - Because I really am that crazy

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Crack Pairing - Because I really am that crazy

Postby Tira-chan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Some background on these pictures - Vaarsuvius, hereafter referred to as V, is one of the main characters from Order of the Stick, a popular webcomic parodying Dungeons and Dragons. V is an egotistical, loquacious, androgenous elven wizard (currently sans ears because I need to get apoxie yet), here represented by a Volks EB-A. S/he is oddly popular with the OotS Crack Pairing thread, and, his/her canon personality aside, has become the fandom bicycle. Spock is, well, if you don't know who Spock is, you are missing out on a classic tv show, and possibly residing under a rock. :ugeek: This Spock was released by Mattel specifically for the 2009 Star Trek movie. He's surprisingly nice for a Ken. As my only two supersmart nonhuman characters from other media, I started having them hang out on my shelf together. And the result was... well, this. Way too many blurry pictures of a pairing that cross boundaries of time, space, fandom, and good taste. It's like an addiction, I swear - I also have a half-finished fic of them on the OotS board.

Tl;dr - cute, nerdy dolliehs create crack pairing. Picspam ensues.

They... kinda do this alot. ^^'

Ostentatiously to show off how strong Spock is (enough to stand unaided while balancing V), but I just think it's too cute.

V modeling Uhura's uniform. It actuallys makes her look more androgenous than anything.
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale