Go to footer

Elsa of Arendelle OOAK Doll - Disney´s Frozen

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Elsa of Arendelle OOAK Doll - Disney´s Frozen

Postby Lulemee » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:19 pm

I finally finished my OOAK Elsa doll from the coronation scene. I used a Mattel Elsa doll, repainted her face completely and restyled her hair into the complicated updo, Elsa wears in this scene. I also changed the size of her crown. The bodice of her dress is Mattel, I added her a new skirt, because that Mattel skirt was really cheap looking. I hope you like my Elsa.

Elsa the Snow Queen will follow when the movie´s out!
Lulemee
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Elsa of Arendelle OOAK Doll - Disney´s Frozen

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Beautiful! I love how you do the eyebrows especially!!! Great work!!! Everything looks picture perfect!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby MeltedCaramel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Oh wow!!!! I saw the artbook for this movie previewed on Amazon and it reminded me of "Tangled" in art style, and of course I found it charming. When you put the "before" and "after" images together you can really see the differences you've done!!! Your faceup is incredible. The eyes are movie-perfect, you've completely erased that plastic "blank" Mattel face and her expression is gorgeous! The darker lips and rosy cheeks just put the icing on the cake! Do you mind me asking, are the eyes 100% painted on? Because if they are: that is some detailed eyelash work!!!

So pretty!!! *_*
"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -Robin Williams
MeltedCaramel
the walls have dolliehs

Postby TasiaChiba » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Really love your custom version! Far more engaging! And quite a bit less vapid! lol~ Love it~
http://eof.cloverpetals.com/images/dolliehsignature.png
Tasia@DA // Ends of Fate (BJD Site) // ResinAngel@DA (BJD)
Jacera (DM Lilis Liv) | Bríean (CP Shiwoo Vampire) | Inathe (Unoa Lusis) | Graeme (DS Saint) +moar~
TasiaChiba
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Lulemee » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:21 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:Beautiful! I love how you do the eyebrows especially!!! Great work!!! Everything looks picture perfect!

Thank you so much!
Lulemee
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Lulemee » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:23 pm

MeltedCaramel wrote:Oh wow!!!! I saw the artbook for this movie previewed on Amazon and it reminded me of "Tangled" in art style, and of course I found it charming. When you put the "before" and "after" images together you can really see the differences you've done!!! Your faceup is incredible. The eyes are movie-perfect, you've completely erased that plastic "blank" Mattel face and her expression is gorgeous! The darker lips and rosy cheeks just put the icing on the cake! Do you mind me asking, are the eyes 100% painted on? Because if they are: that is some detailed eyelash work!!!

So pretty!!! *_*

Thank you so very much for your kind comment. Yes, the eyes are completely painted and it took hours to paint the lashes *lol* I´m so glad you noticed! :D
Lulemee
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Lulemee » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:24 pm

TasiaChiba wrote:Really love your custom version! Far more engaging! And quite a bit less vapid! lol~ Love it~

Thank you so much! So nice of you! I´m truly happy that she´s liked!
Lulemee
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Tealove » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 pm

She looks so much better now. Her expression is so much sweeter and approachable. Love it.
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale