Go to footer

A Few Of My Guys

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: A Few Of My Guys

Postby MeltedCaramel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:43 am

Oh wow, what a collection!! And what a tailor! :D I for one particularly love the beach photos and the ones of your avatar Action Man. You have an incredible eye for photography, and it's easy to tell this is a labour of love for you!! Welcome to the 1/6 board ceejaydee!! I think you'll find we're a motley bunch, but we all share a love of our 1/6 friends! :)

Also, that fiberglass pencil...if it's anything like getting fiber optic 'hairs' stuck in your skin, I can only imagine how irritating that is. You have to root around for something clear and stabbing the ever loving...well, you know what I mean! :lol: So if the two have anything in common, I feel for you, trust me.

Iwa_Hoshi I was thinking the same exact thing about the one dubbed "fuzzhead"! :lol: How he looks like he's up to something with no hands is beyond me, but he really does have a subtle mischief in the body language or something. :)
"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -Robin Williams
MeltedCaramel
the walls have dolliehs

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Well, Fuzzhead is only handless, not 'armless :D

(Sorry - couldn't help it!)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby ceejaydee » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 am

Thanks again for all the replies and kind comments :)

I have been a little lapse over the past couple of years and haven't taken too many photos recently but I'll have to upload some more of the older ones as they seem to be going down well :D
ceejaydee
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby ~afamiliarillusion~ » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:23 pm

action man looks like rambo but commando bash is a hottie mc hot stuff!!I'm not a fan of flocking though. you have a nice group there. you should recreate some famous war pics like from ng and the ny times ect.
~afamiliarillusion~
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale