Go to footer

Aurea Arleigh aka Project Werebunny

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: Aurea Arleigh aka Project Werebunny

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:22 pm

A little modification to the ears, new dress and eye tinkering.
Last edited by Aurea Arleigh on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Eseme » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:37 am

She is so cute. I have no room for larger dolls and a roommate who is a bit freaked by my 1\6 army, so I enjoy the pic of others. Your girl is so cute! Thanks for sharing. I like the purple eyes best, followed by the green ones and the light blue.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:47 am

Eseme wrote:She is so cute. I have no room for larger dolls and a roommate who is a bit freaked by my 1\6 army, so I enjoy the pic of others. Your girl is so cute! Thanks for sharing. I like the purple eyes best, followed by the green ones and the light blue.

Eseme

:o Scared of your army? :lol: There is a 25cm Aurea in the works, due to my worry that 40cm Aurea was going to have to leave a while back. Can say my other action figures have plenty of accessories that fit the 1/6 dolls hands...swords, bows, wings and other parts from gunpla XD

I agree about pictures although I have only a few of my own 2 stay in their boxes and of course Aurea has free reign of where she can stand and sit. Seeing other peoples massive collections are always fun and some times inspirational.

I agree with the eye choices, even slightest changes made her feel different each time some however didn't fit right to me look wise. I'm hoping when her final anniversary item arrives it will help me better lock on the final touch (laughs) We all know nothing is ever final with our vinyl and resin friends.
My doll family:

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:54 pm

AND FINALLY!!!! The most ultimately cool item for Arleigh's bday/anniversary!

My camera for some reason is screwing up again so her dark purple inner bunny ears turned out dark blue in every darned picture. Luckily I have pictures of her exact wig before she shipped it last last week XD
My doll family:

Aurea Arleigh

Postby Qrinta » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:20 pm

So cool!
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:45 pm

=( I am sad to say it may be the end for 40cm parabox friend.
My 11 yr old bunny hasn't been doing too well these past few months. In her age it's like 90 ish years old? She eats and all but everyday she looks more and more tired.

I had to put Aurea back up for sale on figure.fm and ebay t.t As long as she finds a good home I can always come back to rebuilding Aurea in larger form again once things settle. Sorry if there will be any radio silence again things are a bit off for me.

See you all around =)
My doll family:

Aurea Arleigh

Postby Eseme » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:08 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your bunny, and needing to sell your dollieh again. Your bunny is very lucky.

All the best,
Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:58 am

Eseme wrote:I am so sorry to hear about your bunny, and needing to sell your dollieh again. Your bunny is very lucky.

All the best,
Eseme

Thanks for the dolly support.
My doll family:

Aurea Arleigh

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:38 am

Well werebunny deity luck may happen soon. Some of my figmas have sold, just a tiddly bit more and Aurea is safe again. However I may not be, I may have hurt her feelings with all this back and forth luck with all my bunnies. After all the dust settles I have to think of something to get her for our 2 year anniversary/her birthday. Which puts her around 500 and :shock: I mean she's like -cough- in her 30's... (see glare from side of computer desk). Um yeah on that note thanks for everyone who love Aurea and our ongoing lives. Stay happy and healthy in the meantime all.

http://img01.deviantart.net/380a/i/2016/069/6/d/for_sale__elf_pixy_ear_head_1_4___1_3_40_50cm_by_eva626-d9ufabm.jpg
My doll family:

Aurea Arleigh

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:25 pm

My favorite little werebunny changing as each passing moonphase goes by. Her most updated look is here. Though we're not sure if she wants to stay as tall as she is or if she wishes to use her magic to shrink and make it easier to burrow underground when the loud noises move in.

Thanks for hoppin by!
My doll family:

Aurea Arleigh

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale