Go to footer

Resinsoul Ju Outift ideas

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: Resinsoul Ju Outift ideas

Postby LauraJ » Sat May 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Wow, neat clothes!
Keep the Torches Burning...It makes the scarecrow REAL nervous.
LauraJ
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby granolagirl90 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:06 am

Your girl is so cute! You're really good at sewing (much better than me, that's for sure!) I'd wear those pants if they came in my size!
granolagirl90
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Mary Kathryn » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:40 pm

I just thought of a couple of things that might help out. On my Resinsoul girls some Ken shirts fit. I've also been able to make some Groovy Girls clothes work. Guppykisses on Etsy has stretchy jeans that fit - although they can be a bit loose. Hope this is helpful.
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Faydreams » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:20 am

Thank you. I love sewing for her. She's so much fun to pattern for.

Thanks for the tips Mary Kathryn. I might have to look into those pants. At the moment though she only has two outfits that are not handmade by me. Her blue suit and a TY girl outfit that is short on her but looks cute.

Ganolargirl90, You'd be braver than me. I'd wear them only if they came in a different color. Mystie likes pink, but I don't.
The pen is mightier than the sword.... Unless this is a sword fight.
Faydreams
Dolly Pardon

Postby ParlourGoddess » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Oh my gosh, Faydreams, your Ju looks absolutely adorable in that outfit. Your doll is very cute. I wasn't grabbed by her from the pic they have on the website. But your Ju is so much prettier.
I also really like her red wig. Very cute and pixie-ish (is that a word?). She looks fun and playful and the wig really suits her.

You did a great job on the outfit. That's a cute pattern. I have a doll who is a wee bit difficult to dress also. Dreaming Doll Misora. Her rib cage seems to be a tad bigger than other dolls her size, but according to DD, she is supposed to be fairly standard.
I mostly sew for all my dolls, but I splurged and bought an outfit from Wimukt on Etsy (her clothes are amazing) to have waiting for Misora when she got home, but in order for her to wear the top, I have to leave the back snap undone. Luckily she has a sweater to hide the back of the outfit.
ParlourGoddess
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Faydreams » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:44 am

Thanks, ParlorGoddess.

I can understand the fit issue for dolls. Mystie is too thin almost everywhere for any clothes I find online. I found she could wear certain Ken doll shirts, but they looked like she'd stolen her short boyfriends clothes. She can where Moxie Teen Gavin clothes with alteration to the pants, but if I have to go through the trouble of sewing I'd rather sew it all. :roll: And although they are very short on her she can wear standard Ty Girl's clothes. She has this outfit. http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/ ... _9kwvg.jpg

Hey, post a pic of the back of the outfit (outside and inside). One with your girl wearing it. Never know, I might be able to figure out a way for you to alter it enough to close on her. I've had to do that on doll clothes before to make them work.
The pen is mightier than the sword.... Unless this is a sword fight.
Faydreams
Dolly Pardon

Postby Trethowan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:35 pm

So cute! I love what Ju did with the sleeves. There's a really sweet style to the whole outfit. Very nice!
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:27 am

Very cute! Love the leggings!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale