Go to footer

My resin 'grail' doll is here! w/updated photo

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: My resin 'grail' doll is here!

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Samseramsamsam wrote:Congrats, she has a lovely face! Are these MSD sized? If the Ellowyne dress fits, you could also look into the Teen Trends dolls, most of their clothes are an okay fit for Ellowyne size, even a tad too wide, which works well for MSD then (or Obitsu 40 ;) )

It is MSD sized and my El dresses are just a hair too snug. However, I think I can adapt most of my purchased patterns enough to make her a few outfits tho. I'll look into the Teen Trends anyway, just in case they have something I like. Thanks for the tip!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: My resin 'grail' doll is here! w/updated photo

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:12 pm

River's new wig arrived yesterday and it's exactly what I wanted except the bangs were a bit long and had to be trimmed.
Sadly, the shoes that also arrived yesterday didn't fit so I'll have to sell them. However, today her boots and lacy nylons arrived and are perfect fits. I'll show them all off when I get her new dress finished.

BTW, the dress is a Teen Trends that I had forgotten I had for my Ellowynes. It's too small thru the bust and the back doesn't close so it won't go into her wardrobe.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale