Go to footer

Introducing Shiloh

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Introducing Shiloh

Postby coloredimage » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:49 pm

I've been absent from these boards but not from bjds. I need to spend some time with some of mine, possibly giving them new stories, so for now I'm focusing on the ones that are definitely a part of the same shared universe.

But, for the most part, I'm just focusing on Shiloh.

ImageShiloh by coloredimage, on Flickr

She's my newest and obviously unamused with the fact that she doesn't have her own clothes yet and that I haven't cleaned off that shelf so that she actually has a place to sit (that's tomorrow's project). She's a Hujoo Sarah and my first non-resin MSD and I'm in love with her. I've wanted her since she was first introduced and finally got her back in December :)
coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Introducing Shiloh

Postby breelociraptor » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:52 pm

What a pretty girl! I love the Hujoo sara, she's got such a sweet face. If i can ask, how's she feel stability and posing wise. I'm in love with some of the ABS dolls but i've always wondered how they posed compared to resin?
breelociraptor
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Nella » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:45 pm

She's lovely!
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby coloredimage » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:41 pm

breelociraptor wrote:What a pretty girl! I love the Hujoo sara, she's got such a sweet face. If i can ask, how's she feel stability and posing wise. I'm in love with some of the ABS dolls but i've always wondered how they posed compared to resin?

She poses very nicely! Once her new clothes come in next week I'll do a little side by side comparison between her and my Ju (who is admittedly pretty loose since I've had her for like 3-4 years next month and hasn't been restrung in a while)
coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale