Go to footer

New faceup and some questions!

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

New faceup and some questions!

Postby breelociraptor » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Hello! I've been rather inactive due to going back to school so i apologize. I've also had little time to spend with my dolls but i did manage to finish a faceup on Ember. I would also like to know if anyone has suggestions for her wig. I'm looking for bright reds. I prefer synthetic fibers, similar to a human wig. As you'll see, i'm not the best at keeping the fur wig in perfect condition, and it doesn't really fit who she is.
Enough rambling, oops ^_^; Here's Ember, my first doll (Though this is a new body) I'll probably change this face soon though

breelociraptor
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: New faceup and some questions!

Postby she_flame » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:14 am

Luts has nice bright red colors. For My Doll has Cherry Wine red, and I remember that Leeke had also a bright red.
she_flame
Dolly Pardon

Postby Nella » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Love the subtle winged eyeliner. :)
Monique has a fire-engine red colour available for some styles.
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Wispalian » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:40 pm

She's beautiful. ^^ She looks so sweet. I am also in love with that top (yay deer~)! I don't do much wig shopping (seeing that my dolls are all animals...) but Facets has a lot of nice wigs, and quite a few come in fire engine red. They are also based in the US so shipping should be much simpler and cheaper if you're American. :) Their wig section is here: http://www.facetsbymarcia.com/wigshop.htm
Wispalian
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Tealove » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:46 am

She's really beautiful. I love her eyes and expression. She looks like a good listener.
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Postby breelociraptor » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Wispalian wrote:She's beautiful. ^^ She looks so sweet. I am also in love with that top (yay deer~)! I don't do much wig shopping (seeing that my dolls are all animals...) but Facets has a lot of nice wigs, and quite a few come in fire engine red. They are also based in the US so shipping should be much simpler and cheaper if you're American. :) Their wig section is here: http://www.facetsbymarcia.com/wigshop.htm

That top is the first one i ever got her and i'm still in love with it, Though my Littlefee steals it from her sometimes! I'll definitely go through there soon, a quick skim definitely looked promising, just have to wait for con season to end before i can buy doll things.

Tealove wrote:She's really beautiful. I love her eyes and expression. She looks like a good listener.

Thank you! She's certainly good at listening, having 5+ boys around who need to vent around her!
breelociraptor
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale