Go to footer

SoulDoll Berial

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

SoulDoll Berial

Postby Mebbil » Sat May 09, 2015 3:22 pm

I got my SoulDoll Berial this week. I'm calling him Shiro Oni.
He came with a wig that I was not expecting and a different gift outfit than I was expecting.The outfit he came with was the same as the Zenith gift outfit which is awesome and I love it! I like it much more than the one I was expecting on getting. ^w^

I switched out his hands for Zenith girl hands. They fit well on the wrist but are proportionally too large. Thats what I was going for since he is an ogre/oni. His character design is kinda weird. :lol:
I was originally going to get a Vito body then a ResinSoul head with pointy ears. I flipped when SoulDoll released Berial cause he fit my design so well that I wouldn't have to make a hybrid for the character.

He just needs a faceup, some horns, and the right color eyes.

Enough of me blabing on to the pics!
Right out of the box with the freebie wig
With his default hands and the whole outfit
With his new hands
I got a flickr account and I barely know how to use it. >w<
Mebbil
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: SoulDoll Berial

Postby Shyla » Sat May 09, 2015 7:12 pm

He's quite a looker. ^.^
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby granolagirl90 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:02 am

Wow! What a handsome oni! I love his big hands and little fangs! He looks especially cute in the last pic! I can't wait till you do a faceup on him! :mrgreen:
granolagirl90
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby MitisFeles » Mon May 11, 2015 3:19 am

He's so beautiful already! I was really tempted by Berial when he came out on Souldoll site, and I almost wanted to order him (but with the animal legs) but there was something in his face, with the company face-up, that didn't sound right to me, so I decided to wait... I look forward to see Shiro Oni completed! *_*
MitisFeles
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale