Go to footer

Extra Tall Draculara Doll (Lots of Pics)

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Extra Tall Draculara Doll (Lots of Pics)

Postby CrazyYoungCatLady » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:28 pm

I liked the idea of the big Monster High dolls, but I didn't care for the big pink one that came out with the circus series. But when I was at Toys R Us today, I saw that they now have other big dolls! They had Frankie, Clawdine, and Draculara. Out of those 3 Draculara is my favorite so I got her. Overall I'm very happy with her. The only things I don't like are that stupid gross glue they use in the hair and the fact that her stockings don't go all the way down.

Here's some pictures:

She's super posable!

Here's a size comparison with a normal Draculara doll and my Minifee.

She's really neat!
Do you have any idea what that will do to my complexion? People will mistake me for a planetarium!

My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollyCouture55
CrazyYoungCatLady
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Extra Tall Draculara Doll (Lots of Pics)

Postby Eseme » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Wow, I love how poseable she is! Love the joints.

No room for a huge dollieh though! So big! Still, she looks great, and a good price for that size doll.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Extra Tall Draculara Doll (Lots of Pics)

Postby CrazyYoungCatLady » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:51 am

She was on sale, too! I sympathize with the space issue. I'm running out of room for pretty much anything. My boyfriend, being an enabler, is like "we'll find somewhere for it!" So far I've been lucky lol

The cool thing is, even though she's skinnier than my slim MSD's, she can still share some clothes with them. So at least I don't have to tear apart the internet looking for patterns.

I really hope they come out with a big Spectra since she's my favorite character.
Do you have any idea what that will do to my complexion? People will mistake me for a planetarium!

My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollyCouture55
CrazyYoungCatLady
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale