Go to footer

48cm Obitsu is here!

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

48cm Obitsu is here!

Postby Qrinta » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:19 pm

The lack of eyebrows is disconcerting. She seems to be glaring over my shoulder right now. XD I gave into the Junkyspot black friday sale this weekend and got a 48cm obitsu!

Junkyspot Box!
Obitsu Box.
Other purchased items and goodies. The little stuffed badger is super cute. Go Hufflepuff! That's all I could think when I saw it. XD
Bubblewrap mummy.
My first reaction when I pulled her out was: Gross it's squishy! Wasn't quite expecting the soft vinyl torso. XD
I can stand on the bed!
I grabbed one of the Mystic Kids clothing sets so she wouldn't be nekid. Miss thunder thighs can't wear the shorts though so I guess she will be going commando for the time being.
Badger!
And she has now taken the one clean spot on my desk. And looks a bit like a psycho. >_>
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: 48cm Obitsu is here!

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Congratulations on joining the obitsu conspiracy! Don't worry, you'll get used to the softer vinyl and after a while it will seem perfectly normal :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby K2! » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:54 am

Squishy is normal. I don't know anyone who isn't squishy.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:59 am

Lucky you! I so wanted to order one, but I still have a couple of months left on a layaway so I had to pass. Congrats!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Thank you! I am loving her. She's one dollieh I'm not freaked out about breaking or messing up her faceup seeing as she doesn't have one. XD

Put in some 16mm brown eyes with some eye putty. Much less psycho looking.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Samseramsamsam » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:58 am

Cute girl! But you can give her a faceup like you would with a resin doll, if you would like to :-)
My mini knitting blog can be found at insomnimaniacs.wordpress.com

Wielding pointy objects only to create, not to harm... ];->
Samseramsamsam
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:35 pm

That sale was great, I think you will love how posable she is! And she will stand up on any metal (and often non-metal) surfaces!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Qrinta » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:20 pm

She's been standing like a champ since I got her out. And so far the kitties haven't bothered her. Though they generally go after my computer wires more than anything else on my desk. >_>

Thankies! I may eventually attempt a faceup on her but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and not very steady handed. ^_^'' Which is why all my resin dolliehs were purchased with a faceup.

For some reason I can't seem to find a simple knee length gray pleated skirt for my girls so they can have a proper Hogwarts Uniform. Q-Chan with the witch hat and cape. ^_^ She and Naomi may be sharing clothes a bit.
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby Eseme » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:03 pm

She makes a great witch! I love the cape and hat.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:23 pm

Well, someone from my local doll group was offering faceups so Q-Chan and K-Chan officially have faces now! And she was kind enough to attach K-Chan's head onto his body as well so you will likely see more of him now. Will have to sort through my stash for some eyes and a wig for him.

They're so cute!
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale