Go to footer

Tall Tony Arrives (and is immediately an absolute ****)

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: Tall Tony Arrives (and is immediately an absolute ****)

Postby werepuppy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Ah, he looks amazing and your Tony collection... I applaud you for living with all that ego, I really do.

Your ... I think it's the Bishonen House doll? The one that looks very anime? It's interesting! I'll need to go check these out, I think.
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Tall Tony Arrives (and is immediately an absolute ****)

Postby Vetinari » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Thanks! Yeah the numerous Starks are my main other group outside of the bjds, though for all that my photostories push at the humrous side of his egotistical mask I adore the character for his complexity.

(The one thing the films did cleverly I thought was how they described him as having textbook narcissm and implied things about Howard that they were able to cover in the comics, but couldn't in the films due to the child-friendly ratings. And if you actually look at the definition of narcissm, and not the common usage of the word it describes the poor b****** to a tee - he always thinks everything is his fault, even accepting movie-verse Wanda's irrational hatred of him given that a bomb made by his company, and sold under the table by Obie without his knowledge was used by Hydra to push her into extremism and into their employ. Even the apparently carefree playboy era stems from something unpleasant, given the lack of a childhood he had at Howard's downright abusive hands. Actually that's my gripe with the MCU, clever is seen as synonimous with bad for some reason, so for all that the writers seem determined to shoehorn Stark into the antihero role, just nah - Cap was a fascist idiot in the latest film. And Ultron was really Wanda's fault, for all that I hate that the MCU-female characters tend to be nasty stereotypes of women, I really dislike MCU Scarlet Witch. She effectively mind-raped him into that debacle and then somehow got onto the team whilst he fled in ignominy)

*Ahem* sorry - rant about MCU Tony over, yeah that's a Bishonen House Vince, only recently realised why I love his sculpt so much - he looks just like a human version of Megamind!
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale