Go to footer

Elena of Avalor 16" Custom Doll

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Elena of Avalor 16" Custom Doll

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:34 pm

Just made a custom 16″ Elena of Avalor doll to match my other 16″ Disney Princess dolls. I used the new Jasmine head mold doll—resculpted her nose, restyled and colored her hair to be dark brown, repainted her face and made her Crown Princess gown with the ‘brocade’ satin and huge puffiness, as well as her jewelry and crown.

I made a custom box for her as well, so I can stack her with my other 16″ princesses! I’ll take a photo of them all together—once I decide if Moana is really going to join the princess line up or not, and needs to be added, too.

Anyway, back to Elena—I would have preferred to use the older Jasmine head mold—I think it might suit her better—but I also love that mold for Jasmine herself! And since I wanted them to be different and not just a repaint of the same sculpt, I opted for the new Jasmine head for Elena.

Not sure if I made the right choice, though….. ^^;;
What do you all think?

Last edited by SetsunaKou on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Elena of Avalor 16" Custom Doll

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:32 pm

I think the Jasmine head works for her! She's very cute.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Elena of Avalor 16" Custom Doll

Postby maywong » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:11 pm

I love that dress.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale