Go to footer

New girl - Dell (Hearts for Hearts doll)

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

New girl - Dell (Hearts for Hearts doll)

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Added a new girl to the family. Not very articulated, but that face! She's the 'American' doll, Dell, in the line which is apparently newly restarted. Got her off Pixie Faire with 4 free patterns so it was a nice deal. I've renamed her Sunshine because without the camo hat that came with her, she's got a bit of a hippy vibe to me. Haven't had time to sew for her yet, but I did find a retired nightie set on ebay at a decent price for her.

Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: New girl - Dell (Hearts for Hearts doll)

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 pm

She is very cute :) And the little boots <3
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Oh, you are so right about that face! How tall is she? I wonder if she'd work on a more articulated body?
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:Oh, you are so right about that face! How tall is she? I wonder if she'd work on a more articulated body?

She's 14" tall and the head is def larger in proportion to her body. I don't know enough other brands to even begin to think about a new body so I'll probably keep her as is. She's the same size as the American Girls Wellie Wishers. I just got her some socks, 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of boots off ebay. In the middle of sewing a gift outfit or two for a grand niece, so I'm all tied up for now, but I will probably make something for my poor naked Agatha Primrose doll first anyway.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale