Go to footer

Disney Store Ice Queen Elsa 16" OOAK Doll

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Disney Store Ice Queen Elsa 16" OOAK Doll

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Finally managed to take some photos of my Elsa Ice Queen 16″ Singing custom doll in her final/complete outfit!

I just love her now! I put the LE Elsa head onto a 16″ DS Singing Elsa body (’cause I want all my 16″ princesses to sing) and enhanced/retouched/repainted her faceup with pastels, acrylics, gloss and iridescence. I restyled her hair and added crystal snowflakes and a crown. For the doll, I painted her arms to match the rest of her skintone (they come in a clear blue as a light up gimmick) and then I remade her a new gown! I used the fabric for her skirt that was made for her cosplay costumes (and what my own cosplay is made of, too), and lined it in purple satin–just like in the movie. From there, I made the bodice with iridescent rectangle sequins and hundreds of tiny AB baguette crystal gems to give the ‘icy’ look Elsa wears. To make it more like the movie, too, I also added tons of 1mm and 2mm ice blue and clear AB round gem crystals to ‘cascade’ down her bodice and hip/waist area to really give her super accuracy and pop! I added these tiny gems to her sheer organza sleeves in her ‘fractal patterns, and 3 rows along her collar as well.

Finally, I made her a 2.5 foot long cape of pale blue mirror organza, with silvery white pearlescent holographic ‘fractals’ and snowflakes all on it. The cape is lined in a holographic pale blue so that it shimmers icily and refracts light. In the center of every snowflake on the cape, I put an AB round faceted gem, in varying sizes to match the flake’s size, to really make it glimmer and shine! I’m so super happy with her now and I love her!

Now, Disney Store, please finally release a Prince Hans 18” LE doll to stand with her! ^.~ (I’m hoping they’re saving him for a Frozen 2 doll release! Let’s all hope so!!!! If we think it enough, it will happen!!!)

And some cute shots of the 3 cousins/2 sisters:

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Disney Store Ice Queen Elsa 16" OOAK Doll

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:02 am

She is perfect!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Re: Disney Store Ice Queen Elsa 16" OOAK Doll

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:55 am

Gorgeous! That bodice front is to die for!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale