Go to footer

IH JID Leona SRS [img heavy]

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

IH JID Leona SRS [img heavy]

Postby Qrinta » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:05 pm

My Iplehouse order arrived today! And as my mom had the day off she was able to accept the delivery instead of me running to the post office tomorrow to pick it up. ^_^

So box opening and photos of Iplehouse JID Leona in Special Real Skin. What Naomi was supposed to be but I was confused when making my very first BJD purchase. XD

New Iplehouse box for JID. Snazzy.

I kind of love the messy wig. XD Other than the fact that she ends up with only one eye showing.

Skin comparison Peach Gold (Left) Special Real (Right)
Flash
No Flash

On the stands. Poor Naomi needs her strings tightened. She is very loose compared to her new sister.

I love how different they look despite having the same sculpt and faceup.

One other difference I noticed is the hands are far more delicate than the older sculpt.

Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: IH JID Leona SRS [img heavy]

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:03 am

She's so pretty! (they both are) It's cool to see the change in the hands. Did you get different bust sizes? In the last pic it looks like your new girl has larger breasts, but maybe it's just the dress? Also, I like the messy wig too. It's very cute.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: IH JID Leona SRS [img heavy]

Postby Qrinta » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:27 pm

Well, they should be exactly the same other than the skintone so I'll say it's an optical illusion created by the knit. ^_^

I'm super excited. Now I need to get the boys out and get some new mugshots of everyone.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale