Go to footer

Maudlynne Macabre

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Maudlynne Macabre

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:37 am

I know someone in this group has Maudlynne Macabre doll(s). Since Tonner's 40% off everything sale includes discounted items I finally bought her. My biggest concern (besided the Tonner warning that she might have staining.....) is the total lack of clothing for her. I've heard she has the same body as Little Miss Matched, but I'm not fond of her wacky style. ;) Are there any other clothing options?

Also - any idea if there's a more posable body that is a good skin/neck match?
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: Maudlynne Macabre

Postby ugg333 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:16 am

I bought the doll last year. She is a dear. I did not even know that it shares the body with little Miss Matched. I bought a few little miss matched outfits a few years ago hoping they would fit my Resinsoul Lan. They were quite tight on her. The black pants instantly stained the resin, and it was quite a chore to wash the stains off, so I did not even try all of the pieces on her. So my guess would be that Maudlynne should be able to wear slim MSD clothes. Mine is in the original outfitbecause I like it a lot.
Have you received your's already? Mine was stained red on her left arm where it touched the red skirt.
ugg333
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Maudlynne Macabre

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 am

I have plenty of MNF clothing that i can try then. I also understand that some Elowyne outfits can work. I have the same stain from the arm being placed behind the back. I wonder whose bright idea that was..... :lol:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale