Go to footer

Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert 18" LE Style DOLL

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert 18" LE Style DOLL

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:49 am

This ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM LE Style REPLICA 18″ Flynn/Eugene doll we made for auction. He is wearing his dapper faux leather vest jacket with embroidery and straps and buckles! Around his waist and hips is an embroidered brown faux leather belt with buckle and a hip belt for added style and detail! Underneath he’s wearing a cream muslin shirt and cocoa brown pants with dark sepia boots with ‘armor’ and cuffs! He carries a brown satchel bag (with Rapunzel’s tiara peeking out!) and a golden coin in his right hand!

His head is custom handmade (using a process that's amazing and incredible but quite a bit of a pain to accomplish---thanks to MeltedCaramel-san for the information!) and has been painstakingly hand painted with artist grade acrylics, varnishes, blushes and sealants! He even has striking real eyelashes and extra glossy, realistic looking eyes. His hair and goatee are 3 shades of browns and sepias—-making him tall, dark and handsome!

His body is poseable and jointed at the neck, elbows, wrists, knees and ankles. He comes in a gorgeous customized LE style collector/display box that has been decorated and styled just for him!

If you’d like to bid on him, please search on eBay: 'Flynn Rider 18" Custom LE Replica Doll' to see the auction.

Thanks for looking!! And I can’t wait to post photos of the next gorgeous Prince 18″ custom doll we’ve made. (hint, hint: My favorite 13th Prince…. ^.~ )

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert 18" LE Style DOLL

Postby maywong » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:08 pm

You did a great job on his head. What did you use?
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:24 am

He looks fantastic!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Thanks, DarkAngel-san and maywong-san!! I'm so glad you like him!! My sis is so pleased with him!

maywong-san, to make his head is many steps and weeks, but we used a compound called Hydrospan to create it! (Thanks again to MeltedCaramel-san for suggesting it to me!)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale