Go to footer

Tonner Teen 15" Body measurements/Feet Size?

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Tonner Teen 15" Body measurements/Feet Size?

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 am

Hi everyone!

I just received a commission for a Vanessa (Little Mermaid) doll outfit and shoes to fit a Tonner Teen body (15"). I used to have one but sold it years ago as a custom Jubilee from X-Men. I researched a bit and found that Tonner made about 6 dolls with this body:

Disney Snow White
Disney Cinderella
Twilight Bella Swan
Wizard of Oz Dorothy Gale
Reimagination Waif
Basic Janet

Does anyone here have any of these dolls and can tell me what size shoe (heeled) they can wear? I'm hoping the normal Tonner Tyler/Sydney/Chic shoes will fit her? Or will I need to buy Antoinette/Cami/Jon shoes?
Or even something different? ^^;;

Also, since I don't have the doll anymore, I'm wondering if making the costume for an Antoinette body will work? Or is the Teen body chunkier at the waist?

Now I wish I still kept that doll! We looked and found a basic Janet for $100 but I really don't want to buy such a costly doll just for her measurements to make a commission with it! :laughs:

Any help would be super super appreciated! (I.E. Measurements, leg length for the skirt length, foot/shoe size, or even just advice if the body is similar to Antoinette/Cami/Jon enough to make a flexible stretchy bodice dress for that body and it'll fit the Teen body decently?)

Thanks, everybody!! :hugs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Tonner Teen 15" Body measurements/Feet Size?

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 am

Follow this link and scroll down to the Teenage body photo and measurements. http://www.brodjam.com/doll-body-sizes.html
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:20 am

Kirahfaye wrote:Follow this link and scroll down to the Teenage body photo and measurements. http://www.brodjam.com/doll-body-sizes.html

Wow! Thanks, Kirahfaye-san!!!! That's terrific! It helps A LOT! I won't need to buy a doll now! THANK YOU! You're a lifesaver!

God bless!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Hehe - don't thank me, thank Brodjam (Ebay) for doing all that research!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale