Go to footer

'Evil' Ice Queen Elsa 17" LE Style Doll

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

'Evil' Ice Queen Elsa 17" LE Style Doll

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:30 pm

'Evil' Queen Elsa Concept Art Doll!

I just created and listed this custom OOAK 17" LE style doll on eBay!
She's designed after Elsa's original 'concept art' when she was still going to be the 'villain' Snow Queen!

She’s super gorgeous, meticulously handmade with silver embroidery, faux gems, silver gimp, fully lined glimmer velvet, satin and mirror organza! She even sings and her cape lights up/GLOWS in rhythm with her song!
Concept Art 'Evil' Elsa is wearing her dramatic icy gown of corona blue velvet embedded with glimmer sparkle and faux royal blue crystal gems all throughout! The full skirt is fully lined in royal blue satin! Her empire waist bodice is pale sky blue velvet with shimmery blue snowflake patterns embossed on it and cinched in the center with an Aurora Borealis faux navette gemstone! Her wide sash is a multi-hued blue and purple shimmer fabric with a floral pattern on the front made from faux royal blue and AB gemstones! Her cape, with attached white velvet embroidered with silver neckdress, replete with faux AB gemstones all around and silver gimp trim, also has many tiny faux Aurora Borealis gemstones all adorning her long fully lined in iridescent mirror organza 'fractal' patterned cape! Underneath, she wears an azure blue tulle petticoat with iridescent edging. She carries a transparent blue 'ice' sculpture snowflurry in her right hand, that also allows her to sing 'Let it Go' and light up her hands and cape! She wears her high heeled translucent pale blue ice shoes. Around her neck is a silver bead necklace with a large pearlescent snowflake with an AB gemstone in the center!

She has striking real dark thick eyelashes and her platinum blonde hair is styled in her accurate updo spiky Concept Art hairstyle! A transparent cerulean tiara crowns her head with a faux azure navette gemstone at the top center!

If interested in her please search for her auction 'DISNEY STORE Frozen QUEEN ELSA CONCEPT LE 17" DOLL OOAK Limited Edition 16" Sing' on eBay. Thanks so much for looking! God bless!!!!

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: 'Evil' Ice Queen Elsa 17" LE Style Doll

Postby Den » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:01 pm

she looks amazing!
Den
i see dead dolliehs

Re: 'Evil' Ice Queen Elsa 17" LE Style Doll

Postby mollym » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:09 pm

Whoa! That's so awesome to base an OOAK doll from original concept art. It must have been a lot of fun to make her! I wish you the best of luck with your auction!
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere. ;)
mollym
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale