Go to footer

Mary Poppins, Bert, and Jack 17" LE Style Dolls

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: Mary Poppins, Bert, and Jack 17" LE Style Dolls

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 am

I actually do follow Dick Van Dyke on Twitter so I would be happy to share a photo or two with him. Let me know! :D
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:52 am

Kirahfaye wrote:I actually do follow Dick Van Dyke on Twitter so I would be happy to share a photo or two with him. Let me know! :D

Oh my! Thank you, Kirahfaye-san!!!! :hugs: Would love that!!! What do you think of these pics to share with him?:

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:37 pm

Sent! I can't say for certain that he will see them .... perhaps I'll send a copy to his wife (I don't follow her, but her acct is public so I can tweet her). If you'd like I can also send Lin-Manuel Miranda a couple photos, if you want. You and your sister do such amazing work, its fantastic to be able to actually tout your praises outside this forum - and to the actual actors!

This is what I said to Mr. Van Dyke - "Mr. Van Dyke, an online friend and her sister create custom dolls and costumes (usually animated subjects) and their latest was of Bert and Mary. She gave me permission to forward a couple photos to you. "Setsuna" hand sculpted Bert's head (she did one for Jack, too)."

I used ever single character Twitter allowed. LOL
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale